CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we’re driven to meet the needs of our customers.
Performs other duties as assigned by lead person or department team leader.
1. Meet physical requirements of the position.
2. Must be a team player, organized and self-motivated.
3. Must be able to prioritize.
4. Have the ability to work successfully with computers and software.
5. Knowledge to work a minimum of five stations on the assembly line.
6. Should not have active disciplines
7. Must be able to operate forklifts and skid steers.
8. Have the ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
9. Have a record of dependability
10. Participated in WCM process, which includes submitting ideas and/or completing safety forms.
11. Must be flexible to scheduled hours.
12. Demonstrated experience working on repair specific activities and/or as a floater on the assembly line and meets full expectations of the role.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.