CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we’re driven to meet the needs of our customers.
Technical position responsible for the definition and integration of engine and ATS components in the vehicle. Collaborates with Product Management and Vehicle Product Development to define Customer and System Requirements & Specifications including system performance optimization (Power absorptions, heating/cooling, vibrations) vs. operational performance expectations and validation requirements. Works with external suppliers and partners to define component sizing and electronic controls methodologies to ensure optimal vehicle performance, affordability and operator ease of use
• Defines vehicle and system requirements versus vehicle operational functions.
• Defines and optimizes engine and ATS architectures.
• Works with Vehicle Product Engineering and other Functional Engineering teams to integrate ATS systems into the vehicle.
• Understands system components and complexity (Sub-Assembly groups, BOM, standardization, optimization of options).
• Defines System and Vehicle Validation Specifications and test plan definition
• Secures standardization of Systems and Functions among different platforms
• Supports activities with Purchasing and Suppliers in line with component development
• Develops plans in line with GPD process (Priorities, milestones, prototype definition, etc.)
• Embraces Innovation mindset, encourages new technology and is creative
The Qualified Candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or another related field
• 3+ years of relevant experience in off-road or automotive industry with ICE powertrain systems product development
• Agricultural or Construction Equipment background or relevant experience in off road machinery engineering
• Experience in the use of 3D Engineering design software (Solid Works/Creo/Catia)
• Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
The Preferred Candidate will have:
• Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Particular experience in transmission design, engine and ATS system would be beneficial
• Experience with System Engineering.
• Significant automotive industry knowledge and experience in methods and tools used in vehicle validation including benchmarking, DVP&R, DFMEAs, problem solving and special development vehicle requirements, within an OEM or tier 1 organization
• Familiar with development and integration of the following components: Engine, ATS, sensors, UREA system, converters
• Delivering complex multidisciplinary systems with hardware, embedded software, application software and mechanical components
• A strong background in requirements capture and management processes
• A strong background in system design capture and conduct of failure analyses such as FMEA/FTA
• Ability to work with tight deadline and under pressure
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.