CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we’re driven to meet the needs of our customers.
The Advanced Purchasing Specialist represents purchasing as a member of a cross functional platform team tasked with developing CNH Industrial’s next great products. This position is responsible for collaborating with suppliers and engineering to develop innovative agricultural components from concept to production.
· Manages all purchasing activity for multiple, concurrent new product development programs.
· Creates, forecasts, and executes sourcing and tooling plans to ensure product launch meets all program targets for quality, cost, and timing.
· Accountable for all direct material cost of the product
· Increases supplier value through R&D, co-design, and innovation.
· Has decision making authority on all sourcing decisions for new product.
· Holds suppliers accountable to commitments and project deliverables independently and takes the appropriate steps to escalate when required.
· Manages negotiation and implementation of all technical modifications
· Drives the identification and implementation of cost reduction opportunities
The qualified candidate will have:
The ideal candidate will have:
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.