CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we’re driven to meet the needs of our customers.
The Network Development Brand Manager - Construction owns development and implementation of programs, projects, strategies and actions to improve the Case Construction Equipment (CE) dealer distribution capabilities and performance.
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry's leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off, birthday holiday, and much more!
This position is eligible for HYBRID flexible work arrangements!
• Perform competitive analysis, benchmarking, and report generation for the dealer organization relative to whole-goods market share and/or dealer capabilities to drive overall efficiency of dealers
• Manage projects and responsibilities related to dealer development such as: Case CE Partnership Program, Case CE Dealer Service Evaluation, ESRI Mapping Development and Dealer Application Management (DAS) platform
• Centrally support field based team members in presentation development, coordination between internal resources, and dealer startup/termination checklists
• Maintain accurate dealer files, interpretation and documentation of dealer development plans, projects and policies; system maintenance of dealer information; coordination of Dealer Review Board issues and agenda; assist with compilation of monthly reporting metrics
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting/Finance or related field
• Five (5) years of field sales, finance, service or project management experience within OEM equipment (Original Equipment Manufacturer) or heavy equipment/capital goods industries
• One (1) year of OEM experience directly engaged in the development, management and support of independent dealer, distributor and/or franchise networks
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.