CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we’re driven to meet the needs of our customers.
CNH Industrial is actively seeking a Demand Planner for our North America Construction Equipment team who will hold planning responsibilities including: industry, market share, sales, production and inventory.
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
This position is eligible for HYBRID flexible work arrangement!
• Analyze industry trends and anticipate demand changes, taking vital actions to drive planning activities.
• Understand the key dynamics of Construction Equipment in North America on all of its sub-areas (Housing, Non-Residential, Rental, etc) and provide sales plans based on these factors.
• Consolidate all relevant data into correlation impact analysis and drive decisions based on facts, models and data.
• Analyze historic forecast performance in collaboration with sales teams/leadership and leading product lifecycle considerations.
• Increase visibility and accountability into key forecast accuracy metrics, identifying sources of error and developing forecast models to mitigate/reduce errors.
• Follow industry and sales trends to provide the best plan, backed up by reliable data.
• Collaborate with plants production changes.
The qualified candidate will have:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
• Three (3) years of proven track record in statistical analysis, data analytics or related.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.