CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we’re driven to meet the needs of our customers.
The Design Engineer is technical expert for solution development of the Tractor Loader Backhoe (TLB) and related products including the design, fabrication, testing and implementation of components and systems.
1. Participates as a member of a multi-functional product development team in order to achieve objectives.
2. Support development of investments, timing plans, risk assessments & mitigation plans.
3. Provide status updates to manager on activities assigned.
4. Lead the design, development and validation needs to achieve product definition and technical requirements.
5. Facilitates design review meetings, documents meeting minutes and tracks actions to closure for assigned projects.
6. Support prototype builds and product launches with technical expertise.
7. Offer innovative thinking, which explore industry “needs”, to build new opportunities and applications for the Tractor Loader Backhoe (TLB) products.
8. Utilize engineering methodologies, philosophies and tools to ensure robust root-cause, risk and mitigation analysis.
9. Remains current on engineering and construction and/or agricultural technological developments and evolving field practices through field contacts/visits, attending meetings and membership in technical societies.
10. Support the CNH Industrial 10 Leadership Behaviors through your actions, ethics and communication
• BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree.
• Minimum of 2 years of engineering experience working with Construction and/or Agricultural equipment. Salary grade may be adjusted based on experience.
This position is eligible for HYBRID flexible work arrangements!
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off, birthday holiday and much more!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.