CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we’re driven to meet the needs of our customers.
The Combine Header Engineering Intern will be involved in the below responsibilities!
1. Prepare and complete designs, layouts, drawings for specific elements of products being developed and/or improved per project plan and schedule consistent with assigned project and product line objective.
2. Use appropriate engineering techniques and consider Manufacturing processes and technology to produce cost effective designs considering applicable safety and environmental regulations and standards.
3. Perform engineering calculations to determine the size and strength of parts and solve design problems.
4. Resolve functional and mechanical problems on assigned elements of projects.
5. Travel to plants, supplier facilities. Product Evaluation and customer field sites to resolve problems, explore design alternatives and provide information.
6. Prepare change requests, requisitions, work orders, parts lists, laboratory and product evaluation requests and reports as directed by project leaders to assure that engineering projects remain on schedule.
7. Become familiar with CNH Standards and ISO Procedures and Work Instructions; complete CAD (Pro-E) and computer training to gain proficiency required for assigned responsibilities.
• Pursuing a degree in Mechanical, Agricultural Engineering or related degree
• Have reliable transportation to get to and from the facility
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.