CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we’re driven to meet the needs of our customers.
The Case Retail Specialist is responsible to grow her/his territory customer base through dealer sales force engagement and direct customer interaction. In this role, she/he will provide product expertise (e.g. dealer training) and be the market application specialist for both the dealer sales team and customers. This position will focus on the Case Construction product offering in the states of California, Arizona and Nevada. Ideally based out of southern California.
• Direct and execute weekly retail sales calls with the dealership sales team.
• Create and handle customer conquest lists to focus dealer sales teams on current end use customer opportunities.
• Develop and train dealer sales force in product performance and application; focusing on new products.
• Review and analyze competitive products and pricing details and provide details to field sales team.
• Provide product demonstrations, working applications, identify product limitations, and non-traditional product usage.
• Support region sales and market share objectives
• Act as technical resource to dealer sales professionals and Territory Sales Managers (TSMs) on Case Construction equipment.
• Serve as liaison between marketing, product management and field sales team.
The qualified candidate will have experience with the following:
• Bachelor's Degree; In lieu of a Bachelor's Degree, will consider those with an Associate's Degree plus three additional years of experience OR a High School Diploma plus five additional years of experience
• 3 or more years of experience working within construction equipment industry.
• Experience supporting dealers, customers, and end users.
• Must be able to travel significantly; approximately 75% of the time
Company vehicle - Black Ram Pickup provided
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.