CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The WL Design Engineer will design new products and improve current products for the Case Construction and New Holland Construction brands manufactured at the Fargo, ND, USA; Lecce, Italy and Belo Horizonte, Brazil manufacturing plants.
• Support the design of wheel loader for new product and current product design
• Utilize 3D CAD (Creo) for product design and integration
• Apply proactive engineering tools to communicate the feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer acceptance of designs for new and current products
• Create and support others by creating test validation plans and test requests to support product validation activities
• Drive the commonality of technical solutions across machine sizes and configurations
• Participation in Design reviews, DFMEAs, Risk assessments and other technical meetings
• Support product development machine builds through all phases of industrialization
• Ability to work in a cross functional team and effectively communicate issues, ideas, concepts and solutions with internal stakeholders and management
• Engage in customer and field experience for Wheel Loader application knowledge
• Other related duties as assigned
This position pays $60,000-$87,000/annually (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role)
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Agricultural, Automotive, or Industrial Engineering
• 0-3 years of prior work experience in design and product development of off-road equipment or similar vehicles
• Experience in 3D modeling software – Creo preferred
• Ability to travel both domestic and internationally up to 10%, as needed
**This position is eligible for HYBRID flexible work arrangements**
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.