CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably. From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions, digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for customers around the world.
This position is eligible for HYBRID flexible work arrangements!
As a System Verification Test Design Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring overall form, fit, and function of new or current products when integrated into a single, complete system.
• Develop test strategies for system test.
• Perform system test execution for each software release cadence with full verification loops of electronic controllers, and create, maintain the test reports.
• Interface with the electronic component team to gather hardware specifications of electronic controllers, electronic instrument clusters, displays, telematics and other devices on agricultural and construction equipment.
• Interface with system, software, and Functional Safety teams to gather requirements of electronic controllers for telematics, displays, auto guidance and other devices.
• Development of robust, flexible, and re-usable test scripting for automated testing.
• Create test reports, defects and communicate test results to stakeholders.
• Ensure traceability of test cases, test results, and defects to requirements.
• Maintain the HIL configuration and bench setup.
• Support application and system engineering teams with preparation of reports.
• Support Design of Experiments and Design Validation testing.
• Identify and implement new procedures for process improvements.
This position pays: $97,000 - $139,000. The position is eligible for the company bonus plan. (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.) .
OEM experience or Tier 1 experience preferred but not required.
Experience with programming languages; Python, Perl, C, C++.
Design experience with MATLAB/Simulink/State Flow.
Basic knowledge and experience on Vector tools, like CANalyzer/CANOe.
Ability to handle multiple complex tasks in parallel.
ISTQB foundation level certification.
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. For more information, please visit mybenefits.cnhindustrial.com.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.