CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Electrical Engineer will be a technical expert for solution development of the Tractor Loader Backhoe and related products including the design, fabrication, testing and implementation of components and systems.
• Participates as a member of a cross functional product development team to achieve objectives for assigned projects.
• Support development of investments, timing plans, risk assessments & mitigation plans for assigned projects.
• Provide status updates to manager on activities assigned.
• Lead the design, development and validation needs to achieve product definition and technical requirements.
• Facilitates design review meetings, documents meeting minutes and tracks actions to closure for assigned projects.
• Support production as needed for day-to-day resolution of issues.
• Support dealers/customers in order to find resolution to issues by using standard problem solving methodologies.
• Provides technical support to explore and champion new technologies
• Support prototype builds and product launches with technical expertise.
• Utilize engineering methodologies, philosophies and tools to ensure robust root-cause, risk and mitigation analysis.
• Remains current on engineering and construction and/or agricultural technological developments and evolving field practices through field contacts/visits, attending meetings and membership in technical societies.
The salary range for this position is $57,000 - $82,650 annually
(Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
• BS degree in Electrical Engineering
• Willingness to complete major projects from conception to product release utilizing standard engineering release processes and tools.
• Must possess interpersonal skills to work successfully in a team environment.
• Problem solving skills, independent thinking, and the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly coming to a solution while working with a strong cross-functional team.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision to commit to and meet established targets and deadlines.
• Ability to travel to other plants and supplier locations worldwide as required to meet the demands of assigned programs (<10% time)
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs.
Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives.
Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.