CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably. From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions, digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for customers around the world.
As the Principal Systems Engineer for Vehicle Autonomy Readiness, you'll be responsible for driving the readiness of Case IH and New Holland machinery for integration of a broad spectrum of levels of automation and autonomy. Success of the business is dependent on our ability to effectively address and influence the rapid evolution of machine automation and our ability to effectively forecast and ready our platforms not only for the immediate needs bust future capabilities as well.
• Drive machine automation and autonomy readiness consistently and deliberately across the machinery portfolio
• Define capabilities, requirements, interfaces, and behaviors for all machine functions and levels of automation
• Define and allocate SOTIF evaluation methodology, criteria, and goals for factory fit installations
• Define and allocate automation functional safety requirements, strategies, and solutions in alignment with ISO25119
• Direct and provide technical oversight for the implementation and integration of capabilities with vehicle core electronics teams
• Drive Vehicle Electronics platform adoption across the Vehicle Platform Portfolio to achieve efficiency and effective implementation
• Review autonomy and automation readiness implementation for complete process and regulatory adherence
• Review and certify vehicle autonomation and autonomy readiness
• Partners with GPP Leaders & Program Management to communicate and educate stakeholders on automation readiness requirements and the development of adoption strategies and plans.
• May develop, evaluate, implement, and maintain technical quality assurance and control systems or reliability systems and standards pertaining to materials, techniques, or company products.
• Collaborates with the Systems Engineering organization to define and evolve a unified product electronic functional, physical, and operational architectural vision and drives that vision to the marketplace
• Maintain effective communication with the business sector leadership team, team members and functional leadership in all activities required to design, develop and deliver the product automation readiness successfully.
Position Pays $124,000 to $190,000. This position is eligible for the company bonus plan (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
• Foundational knowledge of safety evaluation and development standards (e.g. ISO25119, ISO18497)
• Ability to understand business and technical requirements to lead teams around a common vision to execute
• Proven track record in New Product Introduction
• Experience in deployment of products and solutions through cross-functional teams in a global environment
• Demonstrated ability to influence in areas outside of direct control (product development, product roadmap, finance, marketing, operations)
• Comfortable in a global matrix organization, including indirect functional engagement with product development processes, quality systems and the senior leadership
• Excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate across all levels of the organization both technical and non-technical
• Experience with products and/or technologies within Autonomous and Semi-Autonomous Vehicles (in terms of systems complexity)
• Experience with creating and managing software requirements. Understanding requirements for releasing On/Off highway embedded firmware, software and hardware.
• Understanding of system architecture definition for physical, functional and logical architectures
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
Software Powered by iCIMS