CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
As the Senior Global Planning Analyst, you will collaborate with many departments to ensure data and information regarding production around the world is being used to make daily business decisions. We are looking for an experienced professional who will bring new insights and influence to our organization.
The ideal candidate will be within driving distance to our office in Racine,WI, or Wichita, KS, and will be eligible for HYBRID working arrangements.
• Responsible for Managing the Analysis and Consolidation of Construction Equipment S&OP Measures (Industry, Market Share, Sales, Production and Inventory).
• Analyze Industry Trends and anticipate demand changes, taking necessary actions to support the different regions across the globe to build optimized Sales and Production Targets.
• Consolidate all relevant data into correlation impact analysis and drive decision based on facts, models and data.
• Perform demand consensus pre-work such as analyzing historic forecast performance, soliciting input from sales people/leadership and managing product lifecycle considerations.
• Increase visibility and accountability into key forecast accuracy metrics (WMAPE & MAPE), identifying sources of error and developing actions to mitigate/reduce errors.
• Monitor Industry and Sales Trends to provide the best plan, backed up by reliable data.
• Negotiate with plants on production changes.
Compensation & Benefits
The salary for this position will most likely fall between $93,000 and $142,000 annually. (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. Click here for more information!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
Software Powered by iCIMS