CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably. From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions, digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for customers around the world.
CNH Industrial is building the next generation connected vehicles and equipment that will light up new experiences and make our products smarter. To bring these products to market, we are seeking an experienced and passionate team member to build Internet of Things / Connected Solutions. The candidate will be a key developer in a team and participate in design, development, testing and deployment of applications/services in the cloud. This person will have experience in software development and writing solutions in C#, .NET Core, Angular Frontend and understand the value of automated tests and Test Driven Development (TDD).
• Research, write, develop, test, and evaluate software programs.
• Work with teams to facilitate deployment related to software programs.
• Determine purpose, application, and feasibility of new or enhancement of existing software.
• Keep abreast of new developments in the fields of engineering design, methods, and applications.
• Demonstrates support for company culture in their daily actions and behaviors.
• Work across the entire software development lifecycle including software requirements, high-level and detailed design specifications, software implementation, verification, defect resolution and maintenance activities
• Collaborate with product management, architects, UX, DevOps, backend, and frontend engineers to deliver the right solution
• Develop automated unit, integration and system level tests to verify the design and implementation
• Participate in Agile project planning activities with the team to define, estimate and plan tasks and then taking ownership to deliver on assigned tasks
• Maintains high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
• Identifies and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
• Communicates with end users and internal customers to help debugging, testing of software for completeness.
Position Pays $101,200 to $146,050. This position is eligible for the company bonus plan (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
The qualified candidate will have:
• 2+ years of career experience, with Bachelors' degree. 1+ years experience with Master's degree. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
• Experience in designing and developing software applications in .NET framework/core and RESTful API development
• Cloud production experience (preferably Azure) or Azure/AWS Cloud certifications in related areas
• Ability to apply design theory and methodology.
• Well-developed problem analysis and problem-solving techniques.
• Proficiency with a computer, including use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Team player who is self-motivated and has ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate effectively with employees and leadership staff.
• Good Knowledge (if not Experience) and interest in UI development (Angular or React)
• Excellent communication and presentational skills
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience or strong knowledge of service-oriented architectures and microservices
• Experience with Message brokers such as Kafka, Azure Service Bus.
• Strong experience in developing accessible front end applications with Angular
• Experience in Data Ingestion and Integration
• RESTful/GraphQL API Design
• Experience or strong knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes containers
• Hands-on experience with developing in Azure Cloud Platform and technologies such as
• Azure DevOps CI/CD
• Azure Key Vault
• Azure IOT, Event Hubs, Event Grid, Durable Functions
• At least one additional scripting language such as Powershell, Python, Perl, R.
• Experience with Git for software configuration management
• Knowledge of Testing Tools such as Jasmine, Cypress, NUnit, xUnit
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. #LI-Remote
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
Software Powered by iCIMS