Responsibilities include:- Manufactures sufficient quantities of quality products at or below budgeted production costs in order to meet marketplace demand.- Sets up equipment operation feed, speed and temperature.- Follows established procedures and drives continuous improvement in the plant's manufacturing processes, including fabrication, welding, paint and/or assembly.- Selects and measures raw materials and parts to specifications to prepare for production processing.- Resolves issues related to the organization's production, machinery, processing and/or packaging operations.- Other related duties as assigned.
Responsibilities include:- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.- Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.- Detect faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notify supervisors.- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments, using processes such as gas metal arc, flux-cored arc, plasma arc, and shielded metal arc.- Monitor the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material.- Examine workpieces for defects and measure workpieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.- Chip or grind off excess weld, slag, or spatter, using hand scrapers or power chippers, portable grinders, or arc-cutting equipment.- Analyze engineering drawings, blueprints, specifications, sketches, work orders, and material safety data sheets to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.- Connect and turn regulator valves to activate and adjust gas flow and pressure so that desired flames are obtained.- Determine required equipment and welding methods, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry, and welding techniques.- Mark or tag material with proper job number, piece marks, and other identifying marks as required.- Prepare all material surfaces to be welded, ensuring that there is no loose or thick scale, slag, rust, moisture, grease, or other foreign matter.- Select and install torches, torch tips, filler rods, and flux, according to welding chart specifications or types and thicknesses of metals.- Remove rough spots from workpieces, using portable grinders, hand files, or scrapers.- Position and secure workpieces, using hoists, cranes, wire, and banding machines or hand tools.- Clean or degrease parts, using wire brushes, portable grinders, or chemical baths.- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts, using cutting torches, and hand tools.- Dismantle metal assemblies or cut scrap metal, using thermal-cutting equipment such as flame-cutting torches or plasma-arc equipment.- Check grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometers, calipers, and precision measuring instruments.- Gouge metals, using the air-arc gouging process.- Guide and direct flames or electrodes on or across workpieces to straighten, bend, melt, or build up metal.- Preheat workpieces prior to welding or bending, using torches or heating furnaces.- Hammer bulges or bends in metal workpieces.** Starting pay is $22.68/hr. with increases every 6 months to max of $26.05/hr. **You will also receive a $2,000 retention bonus, less applicable taxes, payable after 180 consecutive days of employment.
Responsibilities include:- Operate equipment to produce parts as called for on the work orders.- Load tools, materials, programs, and parameters per work order.- Fabricate parts to print specifications and remove slag resulting from cutting processes.- Responsible for piece part quality. Perform adjustments as necessary to produce product within print tolerance. Reject product outside of specifications. - Responsible for inspection of parts, accuracy, accurate part counts, total quality, employee involvement, cost reductions, and training new operators.- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to proper supervision.- Claim parts to work orders and create move tags accurately. - Complete OEE documentation accurately. - Communicate with operators from other shifts. - Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.- Clean and maintain work area. - Turn off equipment when not in use. - Perform other duties as assigned. - Operator must be capable of reviewing and understanding blue prints using both metric and SAE measurements.- Operator must be able to know how to correctly use the following measuring equipment: Tape Measure, Dial Caliper, Micrometer, and Depth and Bore Gauge.** Pay starts at $22.68/hr. with pay increases every 6 months to a max of $26.05/hr. **YYou will receive a $2,000 retention bonus, less applicable taxes, payable after 180 consecutive days of employment.
1) Apply, align, attach, insert, and fasten various commodities, components, parts, sub-assemblies, or units to chassis in required order and sequence.2) Work from Engineering specifications (work instructions), sketches, schematic diagrams, blueprints, process sheets, check sheets, photo books, and verbal instructions.3) Perform necessary adjustments as unit progresses down assembly line.4) Record defects that require off-line and on-line corrections. Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, excessive continuation of defective parts, improper function, and assembling to proper supervision or management. 5) Visually check parts and entire assemblies for completeness, function, operation, and appearance.6) Assist in the development of assembly practices and procedures. 7) Move materials as necessary in the performance of duties. 8) Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. 9) Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations. 10) May perform touch-up or small repair work when assigned.11) Perform other duties as required or directed ** Pay starts at $20.37/hr. with pay increases every 6 months to a max of $23.36/hr. **You will also receive a $2,000 retention bonus, less applicable taxes, payable after 180 consecutive days of employment.
1) Proactively evaluate resources to determine future shortages in purchased and manufactured parts and communicate issues with management and appropriate support functions.2) Routine processes include: navigating and printing pick lists, pulling and placing parts on kit carts from supermarket areas, replenishing inventory, detecting quality defects in parts, position of parts on carts, racks, bins and communication of parts shortages, if applicable. 3) Coordinate inventory adjustments, the replacement of inventory, and ensure inventory accuracy.4) Oversee the direct vendor delivery method, including: parts being delivered late, to the incorrect location, with the wrong quantity or wrong part.5) Coordinate deliveries, including: setting up system, setting up parts to be delivered to specific departments, or scheduling how/when parts are to be delivered or shipped.6) Schedule how/when parts are to be delivered or shipped.7) Set-up new locations and removal of “old” inventory.8) Help determine bin size and quantity multiple.9) Provide daily line load schedule for a multitude of departments.10) Investigate potential bill of material errors or misapplication of parts and coordinate as appropriate.11) Advise material planning on true urgency of parts to avoid unnecessary expedites.12) Identify substitute parts when current parts are not available.13) Responsible for equipment such as forklifts, reach truck, tuggers, and racking, along with all materials picked including purchased and manufactured parts. ** Pay starts at $20.37/hr. with pay increases every 6 months to a max of $23.36/hr. **You will receive a $2,000 retention bonus, less applicable taxes, payable after 180 consecutive days of employment.
- Work from work instructions, process sheets, check sheets, photos, and supervisor instructions.- Maintain the production assembly line pace by providing necessary support, including: handing and unhanging parts on the paint line, utilizing scrapers, brushes, hand tools, and pressure sprayers, operating a hoist or overhead crane, and other equipment as necessary for assigned task.- Component/surface preparation (i.e. scuff sanding, minor defect reparation, tacking, wiping, etc.) for paint process. - Blast products to prepare for paint. - Set up, adjust, and operate manual/automatic blast booths. - Adapt to new methods, processes, materials and equipment. - Perform tasks as required to move parts, attach and remove parts to and from conveyor components as instructed. - Match parts to part numbers, keep counts and correct identification. - Data recording; computer entry. - Maintain accurate and organized records. - Meet or exceed production metrics as designated by the company.- Operation of equipment as necessary for assigned task. - Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. - Maintain good housekeeping practices in accordance with company practice. - Follow all safety and quality requirements/procedures. - Perform other duties as assigned. - Identify material defects.- Blast products to prepare for paint.- Set up, adjust, and operate manual/automatic blast booths.- Move products throughout areas using manual or powered industrial equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, or overhead cranes.- Must have ability to read and follow production schedules.- Complete daily and routine maintenance on blasting equipment.- Perform other related or similar duties, as required. Rate of Pay: $21.65/Hour + $1.00/Hour Shift Premium + $2,500 Signing bonus ($500 at 90 days of service, $500 at 180 days of service, and $1,500 at 1 years of service.) Hours: 2nd shift hours 3:30PM-1:30AM Mon-Th & Overtime as needed Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, and much more!
Responsibilities Include:- Support software infrastructure setup and troubleshooting activities in coordination with technical teams as needed. Troubleshooting support to understand issues and engage proper teams. Management of issues and coordination between the software vendor and business teams to drive solutions.- Ability to analyze source data, understand data normalization, and create enrichment procedures to support data loads into new systems- Manages and maintains part material classification databases- Ensures accurate mapping of BOM structure within operating systems- Demonstrate teamwork, ownership, accountability and focus on customer satisfaction to support logistics and manufacturing processes- Retrieve and analyze data using SQL, QlikSense, QlikView, Excel, object-orientated programming, and Other data management systems- Collect and maintain Data sets, identifying Patterns and Trends- Develop and maintain meaningful dashboards and automated reports to guide impactful decisions to drive key performance indicators (KPIs) relative to daily performance in logistics and manufacturing - Defines detailed business requirements, analyzes business needs, proposes, and implements operational and systems improvements, conduct systems tests, and validate solutions with all parties- Works with all supporting functions in the plants for the vital support of the teams- Other related duties as assignedThis position pays $64,600 - $81,000 per year.
Responsibilities include:- Develops, designs and plans equipment and machine layouts, work-flow, and safety precautions to increase utilization of plant and manufacturing facilities.- Evaluates worker productivity and recommends improvements to increase workforce efficiency and operating performance, reduce waste and delays, and promote cost control/reductions.- Develops performance indicators to measure plant and equipment capacity output and identify 3) equipment and process flow bottlenecks.- Establishes accident prevention measures and plans and schedules training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operation and ensures compliance with established industry safety and design standards and guidelines.- Determines facility specifications, including analysis and evaluation of location, material resources, and structural design.- Resolves technical problems and recommends production improvement.- Other related duties as assigned. This position pays $68,638-$80,750 per year.
- Lead and coordinate warehouse and logistics activities related to production.- Assist, direct, guide, train and check the work of assigned group of employees’ activities- Maintain authorized schedules and keep manager advised of any and all situations which could adversely affect the operation.- Planning and assigning work, prioritizing workload to accomplish established timelines- Ensure operations are being performed to quality, quantity, cost, safety and delivery standards.- Perform duties related to receiving and disbursing materials, including records maintenance.- Perform all required duties associated with inventory control including counting, reporting, ordering and issuing various parts as coordinated by shop planners.- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to proper supervision.- Demonstrate a commitment towards company goals including safety, quality, productivity, and teamwork- Lead training for all new and current team members- Communicate teams' goals and achievement of safety, quality, production and morale items.- Lead team in continuous improvement projects to meet goals in downtime, scrap, and other initiatives that impact team's performance.- Encourage team's participation in suggestion system. Lead resolution of suggestions arising in their area.- Drive improvements in quality through the utilization of the appropriate WCM tool.- Lead activities which proactively improve methods and standards to guarantee quality.- Provide input to manager on employee participation and overall job performance.- Perform direct hands-on work and move materials as necessary in the performance of duties.- Responsible for safety, teamwork, accuracy, inventory control duties as required, total quality, employee involvement and cost reductions.- Maintain necessary records.- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.- Follow prescribed safety and quality rules and regulations. Complete safety audits, conduct risk assessments and lead safety and quality improvements.- Ensure visual management standards are maintained and improved.- Assist with development of standardized work (SOS's) for all processes within team.- May perform other duties as assigned Rate of Pay: $26.66/Hour + $2,500 Signing bonus ($500 at 90 days of service, $500 at 180 days of service, and $1,500 at 1 years of service.) Hours: 1st shift hours 5:00AM-3:30PM Mon-Th & Overtime as needed Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, and much more!
- Perform a variety of maintenance tasks, which may include: mechanical, electrical, electronic, plumbing, pipe fitting, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, arc and acetylene welding, steam boiler maintenance, tool die and fabrication equipment maintenance.- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and perform adjustments.- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.- Paint to maintain safety controls and general appearance of facility.- Use a variety of hand and power tools, test and measuring devices, which may include precision multi-meter, micrometers, chart recorders, oscilloscopes, and electrical, mechanical and electronic analysis and diagnostic equipment work.- Plan new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance and avoids unsightly, or hazardous conditions, consistent with specifications and local codes.- Work from diagrams or blueprints.- May cut and weld steel structural members, using flame cutting and welding equipment.- Repair electronic equipment such as industrial controls, transmitters, antennas and servomechanisms.- Align, adjust and calibrate equipment according to specifications- Calibrate testing instruments- Maintain records of repairs, calibrations and tests.- Other duties as assigned. Rate of Pay: $26.41/Hour + $2,500 Signing bonus ($500 at 90 days of service, $500 at 180 days of service, and $1,500 at 1 years of service.) Hours: 1st shift hours 5:00AM-3:30PM Mon-Th & Overtime as needed Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, and much more!
Responsibilities include:- To lead the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding for assigned areas. - Maintains positive employee relations by providing information and responding to employee questions and needs on a timely basis.- Partner with line managers to identify human resources issues or problems and provide counsel and support in finding solutions.- Researches and provides expertise on all local, provincial, and federal employment laws to prevent litigation and employee morale issues.- To be an authority on Human Resource policies, procedures, compensation and benefit programs, employee management, and laws pertaining to employee relations to ensure consistent and fair treatment of all employees.- Performs administrative and recordkeeping tasks related to staffing changes, which may include layoffs, resignations, terminations, and extended leaves of absence.- Develops management and technical training programs, training involving employment practices and other HR related training to foster the knowledge and understanding of programs and issues.
- Analyze industry trends and anticipate demand changes, taking vital actions to drive planning activities.- Understand the key dynamics of Construction Equipment in North America on all of its sub-areas (Housing, Non-Residential, Rental, etc) and provide sales plans based on these factors.- Consolidate all relevant data into correlation impact analysis and drive decisions based on facts, models and data.- Analyze historic forecast performance in collaboration with sales teams/leadership and leading product lifecycle considerations.- Increase visibility and accountability into key forecast accuracy metrics, identifying sources of error and developing forecast models to mitigate/reduce errors.- Follow industry and sales trends to provide the best plan, backed up by reliable data.- Collaborate with plants production changes. The salary for this position will fall between $75,000 and $102,000 annually. Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
Responsibilities include:- Responsible for controlling and scheduling the flow of goods, information, and resources from goods-in and production todistribution.- Responsible for material procurement, warehousing, and distribution of raw materials, goods-in process, inventorymanagement, and distribution of finished goods.- Controls the commercial impact of the complete range of activities from receiving, locating and dispatching, sourcing,purchasing and optimizing inventory levels.- Directly manages Cycle Count team members and processes across all 3 shifts.- Administers an effective system that meets the organization's inventory control needs through efficient transportation of rawmaterials, component parts and/or finished goods.- Analyzes contractual commitments, customer specifications, design changes, and other data to plan and develop logisticprogram activities from conceptual stage through life-cycle of product.- Develops and implements program activities, coordinates efforts of subcontractors, suppliers, production departments, andfield service personnel, and resolves problems in area of logistics to ensure meeting of commitments.- Other related duties as assigned.
Sample Rotational Development Programs Include: - Product Validation --> Precision Application Solution - Guidance --> System Simulation --> Precision Application Solution - Telematics- Hydraulics --> Mechanical Design --> Driveline --> Product Validation Rotation will depend on the applicants education and previous experience. The annual salary for this position is $59,500 - $80,500
- Mentor of delivery program managers to advance the maturity of Program and Project Management within CNH Digital and Precision.- Contribute to the collective Program Management community to advance maturity as a whole- Lead the personal development of delivery program managers to advance their skills and careers.- Drive the delivery of key complex programs to advance Digital & Precision solutions to market.- Manage multiple programs in parallel to ensure invention, proof of concept, and product delivery projects are all progressing at the necessary pace for a continued stream of value to the market.- Monitor and manage the status, risks, and support needs for your programs.- Develop mitigation and communication plans and provide coaching and guidance to delivery leads on improving the risk profile of their projects.- Work together with the Cloud and Vehicle platforms to ensure successful delivery of end-to-end precision and digital solutions on Tractors, Crop Production, Hay & Forage, Harvesting, and Construction Equipment.- Interact with all disciplines within CNH to ensure a robust delivery of product solutions is properly planned, tracked, and executed.- Engage with Product Owners to ensure technology delivery plans are progressing as needed.- Engage with Product Verification and Validate teams to ensure releases are progressing with quality.- Engage with Commercialization teams to ensure market readiness is in place.- Engage with internal teams to ensure supporting projects are healthy.- Engage with business leaders to estimate and valuate opportunities for priority a- Support the capacity and competence planning of our resources to ensure your portfolio delivery needs can be met.
In this position you will: - Apply the principles defined in the Business Architecture Guild to CNH Industrial.- Gather disparate information about the CNH organization and its products and structure it into artifacts that are consumable by all levels of the organization.- Participate in an advisory role to support key decision making of the business.- Respond to requests from the business to assist in the structuring of models and data to support decision making on key business problems.- Investigate and close modeling gaps associated with reported quality issues or issues deemed high risk.- Identify modeling gaps and delegate to Architecture community for closure
- Analyze and resolve quality concerns reported by CNH Industrial’s network of Dealers, Manufacturing Plants and Suppliers- Communicate inspection requirements/method to Warehouse Inspectors to validate product conformance to a standard via physical examination and measurement- Captures and analyzes statistical data from part inspections conducted at our warehouses to either confirm compliance with established standards or identify deviations from standards- Initiate Corrective Action’s (8D) to CNH’s supplier base- Perform studies to identify process variation, report objective results, and give recommendations to decrease quality defects of incoming material- Technical representation for on-site inspections and continuous quality improvement- Provide guidance to improve productivity of quality teams and processes including impartial recommendations for improvement to existing processes The salary for this position will fall between $60,000 and $80,000 annually. Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive pay with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
- Create on-demand reports based on material planning group needs. Generate analytic insights to determine root cause KPI performance deviations to help solve complex supply chain issues.- Create ad-hoc reports and present data in a logical informative manner for a variety of internal functional stakeholders.- Coordinate information flows with purchasing, manufacturing plant operations, and plant materials team. Develop and maintain meaningful dashboards and reports to guide impactful decisions to drive key performance indicators (KPIs) to deliver production schedules.- Maintain the plant's current Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems, including forecast parameters and data integrity.- Be subject matter expert for systems side of material requirements planning (MRP), supply chain/material planning, material order process and/or demand forecasting.
- Evaluate and coordinate the identification and deployment of core industrial processes and technologies inside and across the Regions/Segments, promoting the standardization of tools and procedures with focus on process quality and continuous improvement. Support feasibility analysis on new product design if required.- Scout industry for Best Available Technologies (BATs), provide internal and external benchmarking and assess opportunities for process innovation and synergies in multiple areas of the company.- Support and validate technical concepts and studies for new installations, equipment, automation or machinery in terms of feasibility, process coherence, make/buy analysis, project timing and verify technical specifications if required.- Provide technical support for major project execution and/or specific initiatives aiming at process optimization and quality excellence.- Present and report on areas of innovation to peers, managers and executives in a compelling, clear and concise manner. Annual Base Salary $102k - $131k USD
- Collaborate with Business Units to analyze business problems and identify root causes, identify appropriate solutions that may include new systems, procedures, or personnel changes- Gather information about problems to be solved or procedures to be improved, documenting well-understood baseline business requirements- Identify potential risks within change proposals and work with business units to fully assess change impact, risk tolerance to the business, and mitigation options- Listen to the business and understand their viewpoints, yet help them to understand where they potentially have biases- Drive root cause analysis and be comfortable challenging requests respectfully, working to build consensus around final solution to be pursued- Document project requirements, define project charters, establish project results and scope, and determine project Return on Investment to ensure benefits can be realized in line with expectations,- Identify, propose and vet opportunities to implement business system upgrades, improvements, overhauls, integration points etc. across Capital and other CNH family business groups/processes.- Work with Legal/Compliance to anticipate obstacles, develop contingency plans and ensure overall vision, plans, and projects are in line with existing and anticipated regulatory environment. Collaborate with Project Managers and Business Units to structure project plans and recommend project resources.
This position is responsible for supporting the development of structures for Agricultural equipment through simulation and analysis. In this position you will analyze and virtually validate designs; assists in processes such as DFMEA, helping the team achieve their product performance and cost goals, resolving structural issues in field (PIR's), and working to achieve reliability targets in project growth Tasks include but are not limited to analysis of structural concepts and existing components, multifaceted analysis of components, benchmarking driven designs. Analysis and simulations of structural systems will be accomplished using standard analysis practices applying linear and nonlinear FEA, dynamics, fatigue evaluations and test data processing. You will develop, maintain, and release vital loading criteria documents and analysis reports. You will follow the departmental policies of simulation model and reports archival. Working with the test group to align performance criteria and methods with test procedures. Partner with validation and design teams to demonstrate correlation between simulations and physical tests results. You will be required to assist the test validation team in data processing and durability criteria from the field tests and customer requirements
- Evaluates productivity and recommends improvements to increase efficiency and operating performance, reduce waste and delays, and promote cost control/reductions.- Developing and reviewing all incoming ECO's- Load and update planning bills in CMS as needed- Load and update models for ME’s in Proplanner- Load labor in CMS- Develop manufacturing plans for parts and assemblies, create visual work instructions, and collaborate with our design engineering team to resolve technical issues and to ensure that we meet quality and delivery requirements.- Establishes accident prevention measures and ensures compliance with established industry safety and design standards and guidelines.- Other related duties as assigned. Annual salary range $80K -$100K
- Evaluates worker efficiency and recommends improvements to increase workforce efficiency and operating performance, reduce waste and delays, and promote cost control/reductions.- Creates performance indicators to measure plant and equipment capacity output, and identify equipment and process flow bottlenecks.- Establishes accident prevention measures, and plans and schedules training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operation and ensures compliance with established industry safety and design standards and guidelines.- Determine facility specifications, including analysis and evaluation of location, material resources, and structural design.- Resolves technical problems and recommends production improvement.- Other related duties as assigned. Accountable for leading people, setting direction and deploying resources. Results are primarily achieved through the work of others and typically depend on the manager's ability to influence and negotiate with internal or external partners where formal authority is not held.- Accountable for the short- to medium-term performance and results of multiple related teams within own subject area or function.- Takes action to supervise and lead costs of multiple related teams.- Impact is generally limited to the achievement of short- to medium-term goals; may be required to lead operational initiatives to complete operational and strategic plans.- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.- Completes departmental plans and priorities to ensure resource efficiency and effectiveness.- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plans; receives guidance from Manager IIs or Directors.- Applies in-depth knowledge of principles and practices within multiple technical areas of a field.- Resolves non-routine but related issues (within but sometimes outside of own area), using evaluation, judgment, and interpretation to help others select the right course of action.- Interprets and explains information to audiences who are not familiar with the subject matter, sometimes requiring persuasion and adaptation of presentation style.- Acting as a manager, reviews team and/or area work product and advances complex work problems for approval. The salary range for this position is $97,000-130,000 annually.
- Analyze and measure the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.- Work closely with Operations and other functional teams including third party vendors to identify process bottlenecks, conduct root cause analysis and implement process improvements across the business or organization.- Assist with identifying training needs and programs within the organization. Support scheduling, tracking, and recording training courses as required.- Provide regular progress updates and reports to management team on Plant critical metric and KAI activity.- Support the new employee onboarding process by providing training and/or certification related to technical skills as needed.- Other assigned duties aligned with business initiatives as required. Annual salary $50,400.00 to $70,000,00
- Creation of a dedicated process of intelligence scouting of companies to become our suppliers- Interaction with external consultancy or tools to leverage on Artificial Intelligence capabilities to boost and enhance the research- Strict collaboration with the commodities to align the priorities and to follow the company strategy- Keep a clear KPI reporting of the activity - Facilitate the codifying process of the suppliers- Create and maintain a database of the potential suppliers clustered by their main characteristics- Create and maintain a virtual supplier base map with the best in class suppliers- Ability to travel 25% throughout North America with some international travelAnnual Base Salary for this role: $96,000 - $132,000 USD
The Test Engineer position is a critical role and will test, evaluate and develop prototype crop harvesting equipment in actual or simulated field conditions. The role will influence new product development, enhance functional performance and work with the product development teams to resolve product issues.Job Duties:- Whole vehicle evaluation on combine/header equipment in field and lab environments.- Lead projects and develop results and conclusions to collaborate with Design Engineering for improving combine/header products. A key function is making recommendations to enhance performance, reliability, durability, and product margin.- Implement data acquisition plans to acquire and interpret results and present information to Engineering teams.- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair issues related to engines, powertrain, fluid power, cabs, controls, HVAC systems and electrical, electronic, or software systems.- Evaluate customer appeal and value of product features.- Complete machine activity reports and compile test findings.- Audit equipment produced at manufacturing facilities. Inspect, repair, rework and update test machines to maintain operation and keep current with design changes.- Maintain the company provided equipment to support testing such as service vehicles, trailers, test equipment and tools for efficient operation.- Coordinate with dealers, farmers and commercial representatives to ensure adequate test coverage and a favorable Company image to contacts.- This position pays $59,500 to $80,500
- Lead the safety, quality and performance of the site- Direct a high-performance work team culture based on teamwork, employee engagement & continuous improvement - Ensure integrity of inventory assets by developing & maintaining receiving, counting, put-away, and audit processes in accordance with network standards- Secure inventory is stored in a safe condition, protected from damage and loss, and is maintained in a pick-ready status- Maintain a velocity-slotting program in coordination with other Operations departments- Continuous attention to improving the operation through the use of World Class Logistics methodology- Benchmark other Network Depot operations and embrace best practices where applicable- Develop, train and manage Supervisors in the department; holding each accountable for respective efficiency, quality and safety objectives- Responsible for roughly 35 employees (mix of salaried and hourly) The salary offered for this opportunity will fall between 88,000 CAD and 119,000 CAD annually. Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more
Responsibilities- Develops, designs and plans equipment and machine layouts, workflow, and safety precautions to maximize utilization of- plant and manufacturing facilities.- Evaluates worker productivity and recommends improvements to increase manpower efficiency and operating performance,- reduce waste and delays and promote cost control/reductions.- Develops metrics to measure plant and equipment capacity output and identify 3) equipment and process flow bottlenecks.- Establishes accident prevention measures, and plans and schedules training programs for personnel concerning all phases of- production operation and ensures compliance with established industry safety and design standards and guidelines.- Determines facility specifications, including analysis and evaluation of location, material resources, and structural design.- Resolves technical problems and recommends production improvement.- Position Pays 57,000 to 67,500
Responsibilities include:- Support key tasks and projects within each Finance department you are assigned to, including financial analysis, accounting, and financial reporting. - Examples include:- Prepare journal entries and complete account reconciliations- Assist with financial statement analysis- Provide audit support as needed- Create and analyze reports- Prepare presentations as needed- Investigate and help resolve accounting and reporting issues- Support special projects and critical initiatives related to topics such as sales incentives, inventory management, and cost reductions, including special projects with other members of the RDP team.- Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiencies.- Working on projects involving large amounts of data- Working with Excel and Access
- Accountable for managing people and deploying resources to support the needs of the business. - Provide direct supervision and ensure organizational objectives align with plant and corporate objectives. - Provide feedback and coaching to direct reports and foster a teamwork environment throughout the business unit.- Accountable for meeting day-to-day and short-term targets by setting priorities for the team and ensuring task completion.- Understand long-term vision and provide direction and resources to support Lean Business System objectives and cost reduction targets.- Use of value stream maps to identify bottlenecks in the process and use of lean tools to eliminate those bottlenecks to meet production objectives.- Provide strategic as well as day to day oversight of the manufacturing area to ensure target and objectives are met, meet quality standards, and meet or fall below budgeted production costs to meet marketplace demand.- Manage department budget and related costs related to assigned business units.- Resolve issues related to production, machinery, processing and/or other operations.- Follow lean manufacturing tools and methodology to establish procedures and drive continuous improvement in the plant's manufacturing processes, including welding, painting, and/or assembly.- Coach, lead, and mentor employees throughout the assigned area to foster an environment of collaboration and employee development.- Other duties as assigned Yearly compensation $110,00.00 to $130.000.00
- Plans, schedules and monitors inbound movement of materials from suppliers- Determines material requirements and coordinates the efficient movement of materials and purchasing, production and engineering.- Complies data on order volune, production schedules and forecasts, and applies statistical methods to estimate future materials and requirements.- Oversees the flow of materials, parts and assemblies within or between departments in accordance with production and shipping schedules or department priorites- Develops polices and procedures to ensure timely flow of materials and for tracking physcial inventory- Develops specifications for new contract orders- Other related duties as assigned. This position pays $56,000 - $70,000 per year.
- Design and develop Commercial Training documentation of assigned Construction Products through research, analysis, and interpretation of engineering information- Proactively collaborate with platform Marketing Managers and Technical Training team to monitor product evolution and update product training documentation. Ensure that product training is complete and accurate for existing products and developed for new products- Translate technical product information into "value, features, benefits, and return on investment" for salesmen and customer understanding- Utilize technical information and operator’s manuals to create summarized training versions for quick reference- Deliver commercial product training to the CE dealer organization through instructor led training methods and virtual methods such as Microsoft Teams.- Collaborate with Sales staff to identify and satisfy local training needs- Produce innovative methods of teaching and training to elevate learning results- Coordinate the activity of external suppliers in preparation of product literature and or training materials ensuring the objectives of timing and cost- Complete analysis on market and competitive products to develop selling tips supporting agricultural dealer sales effectiveness- Responsible for delivering "Train the Trainer" sessions to CNH Industrial employees- Aid and coordinate the development and launch of web-based training modules and blended learning- Create value proposition for responsible product for delivery at training events as well as integration into training material to achieve retail unit and share objectives- This position pays $68,000-$85,000
- Ensures production quantities of quality products are at or below budgeted production costs in order to meet marketplace demand.- Drives continuous improvement in the plant's manufacturing processes, including fabrication, welding, paint and/or assembly.- Resolves issues related to the organization's production, machinery, processing and/or packaging operations.- Leading a team of supervisors, managers, and experienced professional roles across multiple related areas- Development of direct reports by way of pay reviews, resource management, performance management and relevant training- Accountability for the short- to medium-term performance and results of multiple related units- Provide input into the budgeting process and may be a sub departmental budget holder- Controlling resources and policy formation in area of responsibility- Other related duties as assigned- This position pays 110,500 to 130,000
- Lead Product Validation Engineers to ensure the delivered end-to-end systems meet customer needs and the program objectives- Design, implement, and continually grow a customer centric validation system, focusing on customer mission performance and systemic application of the solutions.- Support the preparation, update and communication of the overall validation plan, budget & schedule (DVP)- Based on available resources (budget / FTE / equipment) maintains a resource plan to accomplish the product validation activities- Coordinates with affected GPL PV departments and sites to complete validation- Development of a captive customer fleet to achieve customer acceptance of software solutions supporting global launches- Together with the PLPV / WT owners and PS&T PV leader creates and maintains a staffing plan to accomplish departmental goals- Continue to evangelization of CNH “mission-based work” with the establishment of regional farm sites to root cause, develop, and validate customer solutions- Based on available FTE, DVPs and funding creates and maintains a supply base to perform testing- Develops and Maintains a test fleet and equipment deployment plan - Proactively defines and develops test / validation automation and efficiency improvement- Responsible for team talent planning to identify competency, knowledge, and skill set gaps. Implement staffing plan to recruit resources to fill gaps- Actively engage employees in helping manage performance and development and create an environment that is conducive to productivity and individual growth.- Position pays $150,000 to $176,500
- The T&D ME defines and implement in-process or end-of-line procedures and equipment for testing hydraulics and electronics functionalities in production subgroups and complete vehicles at the manufacturing plants for both current and new products.- Working in close collaboration with OFF-Highway Product Engineering and Validation (Technologies & Quality, Digital & Precision Solutions) and Manufacturing, compiles and keep up to date test specifications for new vehicle models and existing models.- The individual shall deep dive into testing procedures and the related software and hardware equipment integrated in the plants’ production system considering the application innovative technologies as AI, digital instrumentation, vision guidance and inspection.- With a good level of autonomy supports timely development of testing hardware and software, granting cost and productivity targets from selection, throughout procurement, into installation and commissioning at the assembly plants.- Drives investigations for process issues leading to test failures and ensure upstream feedback and problems resolution, including mitigation and permanent solution.- Effectively support the development of other resources (both at plants and in the central team) by training and coaching allowing them to grow in terms of both technical know-how and autonomy.Annual Base Salary Range for this role: $88,000 USD - $130,000 USD
- Interface project coordination- Support the roll-out of different project streams and ensure execution- Provide stream status and results monitoring to key team members and departments- Manage support of external companies- Project budgeting through the Construction Business prioritization process agreed upon with regional organization- Manage the development of service platform until full solution status- Be a liaison with IT and our Agriculture organization to ensure support on project roll-out- Dealer Management System (DMS) Integration Governance and implementation: act as the point of reference for the DMS Integration, supporting IT and the regional responsible in the project- Build DMS strategy and serve as the global contact- Manage internal change management and culture creation through proper communication activity The salary offered for this position will fall somewhere between $115,000 and $155,000 annually, and will be based on a variety of factors. Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
- Working with the North America Communications and Media Relations Manager, design, develop and deliver CNH Industrial’s corporate external media messaging- Promote CNH Industrial with core business, financial and other apposite media to drive coverage- Engage with all relevant regional external team members to promote CNH Industrial- Work with regional Brand Communications colleagues to ensure effective use and promotion of regional brand initiatives at regional corporate level- Lead the regional media monitoring activities- Actively engage with the Global Digital Communications Team and Global Corporate Messages, Publications and Campaigns team to effectively share global messages regionally as well as share regional messages globally- Be the internal point of reference for all corporate communications matters regionally- Interact with regional business and function leaders to ensure apposite topics for external communications are leveraged- Build regional communications materials – including regional press releases, presentations - Oversee, in conjunction with the Global Digital Communications Team the regional sections of the CNH Industrial newsroom and social media channels- Lead any specific North American External Communications Vendors
The Assembly Operator is responsible for assembling a wide variety of component parts, to build complete Tractor units, both on-line and off-line operations. You will apply, align, attach, insert, and fasten various commodities, components, parts, sub-assemblies, or units to chassis in required order, sequence and make required adjustments as unit progresses down assembly line. Successful candidates will also present with the following abilities:- Demonstrate a safety-first mindset by committing to safety through always wearing personal protective equipment including but not limited to safety glasses, steel toed shoes, ear plugs, etc.- Understand and is committed to customer satisfaction, approaches work with a quality mindset- Demonstrate understanding and commitment to the importance of following a required specific sequence of steps in a process repetitively and for an extended amount of time- Visually check parts and entire assemblies for completeness, function, operation, and appearance- Report excessive continuation of defective parts, improper function, and assembling to proper authority. Able and willing to present ideas and issues in a positive, constructive manner- Record defects accurately to ensure proper corrective action off-line and on-line- Various workstations require the ability and willingness to paint- Understands there are that there are always new opportunities for improvement and eliminate waste by actively participating in our World Class Manufacturing (WCM) continuous improvement program- Perform other related or similar duties as required- Capable of following non-verbal communication including, but not limited to visual management: signs, workplace organization, and pictures)- Ability to learn quickly and self-motivated
Responsibilities include:- This role supports our hay and forage implement manufacturing facility.- Promote and drive a culture of safety and quality excellence within the assigned teams.- Support and utilize lean manufacturing tools and methodology to assist with Margin Improvement initiatives and other strategic business objectives.- Train/develop, coach, and hold accountable assigned team members to resolve work issues and optimize departmental efficiency, effectiveness and balanced work flow.- Consistently reinforce the Code of Conduct and model appropriate leadership behaviors- Assign work and special projects to employees to develop employee skillsets and enhance flexibility.- Work with production planning staff to schedule work to ensure current work and customer requirements are met.- Lead projects and prepare resultant reports that have significant influence and assist with driving sound business decisions.- Analyze and utilize quality reports/processes to determine root causes and make necessary corrections to achieve established quality standards.- Requisition supplies/tools, etc. and subcontract work as needed to insure schedule adherence.- Develop and administer operating budget and monitor results to assure department objectives. - Other duties as assigned.- Position Pays 59,500 to 80,500
- Develop and successfully implement long-term product-line strategy / innovation plan- Develop and manage pricing strategies by working a pricing analyst to improve competitiveness and profitability of assigned product lines- Provide vital analysis to management on financial performance, competitor activities, and product gaps with regard to the products handled- See all marketing content of products through available channels of communication to both wholesale and retail customers- Define and schedule sales programs as needed, to achieve commercial targets- Provide marketing support to the sales staff and dealers through marketing activities, product training, customer visits, competitive comparisons, work plans and value propositions- In collaboration with Purchasing and Engineering, develop new products to fill identified gaps in product offering, as well as new product introduction opportunities- Support the Purchasing group in supplier relations and provide direction when supplier corrections or support are needed- Coordinate activities with purchasing, engineering, cataloging, pricing analysts, and materials to complete part number set-up and changes The salary range for this position will fall somewhere within $102,000 and $137,000 annually. Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
Responsibilities:- Support the development of functional requirements for dc-dc converters,inverters and charging systems.- Execution of component level and system level design-verification testing.- Support modeling of dc-dc converters, inverters and on-board charging systems.- Preparation of test reports and technical review with managers.- Coordinate testing with cross-functional teams to ensure power electronics hardware and software meets cost, performance, quality and timeline.- Troubleshoot and fix various hardware and software integration issues.- Support test bench development to validate power electronics system performance and functionality. This position pays:64,000-87,000
Responsibilities:- Supervise and direct the production of the assigned department to meet production schedules that meet or exceed quality requirements of the customer- Maintain equipment, improve processes, and develop employees in department to meet quality and productivity requirements along with communication expectations- Maintain efficiency and utilization throughout department via assigning and developing Leads to help direct manpower, address productivity, process, and quality issues where needed, along with conducting root cause analysis- Check time standards in conjunction with Manufacturing Engineering to maintain appropriate standards throughout department- Maintain departmental adherence to high standards of safety and housekeeping in compliance with company policies, and governmental regulations- Maintain positive employee and management relations within the guidelines of company policy- Direct all related personnel actions (selection, training, performance reviews, discipline, etc.) for production employees- Hold regular communication and start-up meetings and drives resolution to quality/improvement opportunities with Operators- Drive Improvement through suggestion process, kaizen activities, and root cause analysis, along with driving autonomous maintenance activities- Lead employee development in lean manufacturing and cross trainingSalary is $59,500 to $80,500
- Provide leadership, development, mentoring, and coaching for the material supply team- Develop and prepare reports to analyze and demonstrate progress of processes and projects as required- Support/Lead, cross-functional team activities to resolve supply chain where there are gaps in inventory- Collaborate with internal planning team to ensure the systems are in alignment with the objectives- Analyze and rebalance workload, implement process improvement to best apply assigned resources- Review and approve expedite requests, minimum order quantity requests, within delegation of authority for team- Establish and maintain Key Performance Indicators The salary offered for this position will most likely fall somewhere between $102,000 and $132,000 annually. Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
Help Dealer technicians with: Diagnosing and trouble-shooting technical concerns on agricultural equipment; Diagnosis of systems using electronic test equipment and interpretation of fault codes; Adjustments and settings for hydraulic, electrical and application performance; Adjustments and settings for varying hay and forage products technical support; Procedures related to equipment repairs and preventive maintenance Answer technical questions from CNH Industrial dealers or from CNH Industrial Field Service people using personal knowledge, experience and available reference sourcesStructure answers consistent with CNH Industrial objectives while being attentive to the cost of repairs to CNH Industrial, the dealerships and customers Document all technical questions and data into a contact management system for: Future reference by other Technical Support Specialists; Creating additional technical troubleshooting documents to allow dealers to search the self-help ASIST database for technical solutions; Delivery to CNH Industrial Quality, Engineering and Manufacturing to identify emerging product or application issues and help improve reliability and serviceability of CNH Industrial products; Statistical use, to help identify emerging product issues Maintain relationships with Engineering, Quality, Technical Training and Technical Support employees to provide regular informal feedback of current issues that dealerships are experiencing with CNH Industrial equipment Develop and conduct online and/or web based training activities for Dealership Technicians and internal customers; support other Technical Training initiatives as necessary Become "product experts" on assigned products ( the Technical Support Specialist will support more products as their level of technical skills and product understanding increases) Must be available to work between the hours of 7am and 8pm CST and some Saturdays
Hydraulic routing engineer has responsibility for integrations and routing of hydraulics hoses, tubes and fittings using CREO. This position will be supporting the e-tractor development. Responsibilities:- Design, drawing and detailing of hydraulic componentry using Creo/ProE. Primarily routing of tubes and hoses and design of associated bracketry. Drawing, detailing and drafting utilizing CNHi standards and practices that define technique and symbology as expected by CNHi.- Knowledge of using Teamcenter release at proper levels per instructions and verifying that engineering central attributes are complete and correct.- Work in a team environment both within the hydraulic competency group and within the other company functions including but not limited to platform product engineering, purchasing, quality, test and manufacturing.- Design of hydraulic routings in support of engineering, including locations/mountings of components and associated tubing/hose designs connecting components. This position may grow in responsibility depending on level of experience.
- Ensure executives’ time is leveraged most effectively and ensure alignment across direct reports- Communication Management: Compile information for leadership meetings and additional offsite workshops using a combination of methods including but not limited to power point decks and/or progress dashboards using project software- Provide executive administrative support to executive, including heavy scheduling, travel, expense reports, event planning, training coordination efficiently and within budget- Support direct reports of executive as needed- Coordinate logistics of virtual and in-person engagement events including meetings, townhalls, conferences, seminar and other on/off-site events- Manage calendar including meetings with substantial variety and complexity
Manage and direct the activities for your commodity category; Components, while working with the operations plant teams to achieve the goals of the company in a cost effective and efficient manner. Plan, develop, initiate and administers specific goals and evaluation necessary for successful completion of projects within established budgetary guidelines Work with the partnering plants to stay informed of market conditions that might impact production levels at the plant Provide updates to manufacturing on the plants performance and its ability to meet customer demand Analyze the proposed schedules/forecasts from the partnering plants to develop production schedules that most effectively match commercial requirements and balance plant capacity Monitor and adjust plans as necessary by reviewing proposed scheduled changes, order changes, recommend acceptance, rejection or alternatives consistent with the goal of achieving weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual business plans Work closely with designated Supply Chain, Commercial, Logistics, Service Parts and Manufacturing personnel to resolve scheduling and production risks
- Performs activities related to quality including planning and implementation of the company quality management program.- Develops and implements programs to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services, as well as developing programs to focus employees on quality improvement.- Conducts nondestructive examination (NDE) and quality control (QC) inspections on products, materials, components, parts, etc., at various stages of the production process to ensure compliance with established quality and reliability standards.- Captures and analyzes statistical data from processes to either confirm compliance with established standards or identify deviations from standards.- Develops, assures and maintains the quality of products and processes, including standard procedures (e.g., ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14000 family of standards), quality audits/review, Taguchi methods, process reengineering, etc.- Develops policies, procedures and methods to evaluate and improve the quality of products, materials, components and/or operations.- Recommends new or enhanced methods, procedures and standards.- Lead and/or assists with World Class/Lean Manufacturing assignments and presentations.- Other related duties as assigned. The salary for this position is $70k-$80,750K annually.
Responsibilities: - Lead Product validation representative on the e-tractor platform team- Responsible for full vehicle validation plan, which includes defining the validation requirements for the program, product validation budget, timing, reporting and execution- Coordinate work with all CNH Industrial product validation sites as needed for resource sharing to complete validation requirements- Work with Electrification Integration, Vehicle Electronics, and Platform teams to define validation requirements and plans for system, sub-system, and component level testing- Follow technical program issues to resolution, providing additional information and data as required to the design teams.- Maintain and communicate project issues and timing status, and alert management to significant issues or roadblocks.- Proactive support for quality and reliability investigations to identify failure modes, root cause analysis, suggested fixes.- Interface effectively with support groups and internal customers such as Product Engineering, Design Analysis and Simulation, quality, manufacturing, etc.- Participate in risk assessment, DFMEA, design reviews to drive design validation requirements
Responsibilities: Responsible for initial vehicle system space claim allocation and oversight/negotiation of space claim usage through the course of project development Collaborate with industrial design and human factors departments to improve visibility, serviceability and styling Co-ordinate/support vehicle related concept reviews for platform approval Work with cross functional teams to integrate designs into vehicle and maintain master model Support formal cross-functional design and assembly reviews including the tracking of the action items/Product Incident Report List Participate in DFMEA’s & PFMEA’s as required Maintain/support documentation regarding vehicle ballast and base weights Review and support operator manual creation and Features & Specifications Manual Responsible for tracking homologation requirements/impacts and supporting activity for homologating vehicle including vehicle level homologation drawings Collaborate with responsible engineer regarding product offering/BOM changes tied to Engineering Change Order activity Support assembly line development, functional and prebuild vehicle builds Track engineering supplied components required for assembly line development builds Create/maintain key master models based on PRP structure. Support vendors on systems level design of aftermarket systems/components Work with Project Lead, cross functional teams, marketing and product specialist to finalize design assumptions, offering and vehicle specifications Develop/support engineering release plan by aligning with Product Engineer & Other Functional Engineering groups to meet program timing Participate in New Content Risk Analysis reviews and support to finalize a Reliability Growth plan Develop/Support re-build list for saleable tractors Act as key support for Project Leads (Prepare Technical communication slides, general presentations, reports, budgeting and planning, etc) Maintain new content BOM and run regular reports Track the progress of critical releases as necessary