- Develop and implement network actions to drive the company sales, share, profit, and customer satisfaction through improved representation of assigned dealers.- Analyze dealer financial strength, trends, opportunities while closely monitoring “at risk” dealers and providing direction on actions to improve financial performance for all dealers in region.- Manage the successful identification, qualification, selection, and establishment of prospective dealers using business and financial management concepts that will enable and assure sales, marketing and financial success. - Develop and implement strategic market representation action plans for “under-performing” dealers within the Region to assure successful dealer performance in reaching company expectations. - Manage, including legal compliance, all Region market representation actions, including filling open points, cures, buyouts, and others. - Identify dealers that are deficient in any area of the Dealer Agreement. Develop, present, and implement plans to correct dealer deficiencies.- Successfully manage all Dealer Agreement legal requirements and issues according to established policies.- Evaluate competitive dealer representation and changes in market conditions that affect market representation plans. Develop and implement strategies to counteract the competitive concerns.- Counsel all region dealers together with company staff on business and financial management concepts including but not limited to sales, aftermarket, used and rental areas of a dealership.- Manage the company’s requirement for dealers’ succession plans to ensure continuity of representation in key markets
This position will carry out environmental, vibrational, and Highly Accelerated Life (HALT) testing of electrical/electronic components, assemblies, and vehicle systems in a laboratory environment. The engineer will lead design of experiments and perform design, fabrication, setup, testing, and reporting of results. Tests following standard industry and CNHi procedures for electrical components, electronic hardware, and vehicle systems will be carried out in the New Holland Electrical/Electronic Product Validation Lab. This position will design and lead fabrication of test fixtures, test control (automation), setup of peripheral equipment, and data acquisition to support electrical/electronic component, subsystem and vehicle testing. Full responsibility for validating electrical/electronic components. Adherence to standard test procedures. Work with design engineers to interpret and report data to achieve desired results. Provide recommendations to product development team for solutions and improvements. The engineer will recommend alternatives to enhance performance, reliability, quality, durability, and margin improvement; and work with the product development team to resolve product issues. Prepare, organize and submit timely and concise reports which include data reduction and analysis of system/component performance, reliability, and durability. Maintain accurate and comprehensive test records for reference and analysis
Responsibilities: Support and execute field test activities (local, national, and international) to validate quality, reliability, and durability. Actively participate in the set-up and operation of test tractors for field applications. Travel to and work with customers and dealers to complete field test activities. Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repairs issues. Enlist SMEs to aid in identifying root-cause and corrective action. Act as the Voice of the Customer. Evaluate customer appeal and value of product features. Evaluate serviceability and repairability. Support jury evaluations and software evaluations to determine suitability for field test with customers. Complete Quality/Reliability tests and audits on production and pre-production tractors. Tests include predelivery inspections, customer reliability audits (CRAs), etc. Setup and execute whole vehicle lab tests. Examples of tests include hydraulic tests, drawbar testing, etc. Select, calibrate, and install the correct instrumentation. Prepare the data acquisition equipment. Collect and analyze data. Identify trends or issues and gauge performance. Confirm whether the systems under test meet internal specifications, external legal/safety requirements, and our customers’ expectations. Benchmark competitive equipment, confirming our product lines place us in a “best in class” position. Identify areas of improvement and quantify the gaps. Document results in technical reports, including fact-based conclusions and recommendations.
Participate in team planning activities by developing estimated hours and resource requirements to ensure completion of projects as scheduled. Assist in the development of SRT information including, but not limited to timesheets and actual repair times. Timesheets are to be completed by dates given by the platforms to meet GPD requirements. Assist in developing and authoring timesheets for our global markets to communicate the repair schedules for CNHi products effectively.Assist in the production of timesheet information that conforms to CNHi procedures. Timesheets must be accurate to decrease warranty cost and risk of litigation. Ensure timesheets meet requirements by complying with all current standards and company policies concerning service and documentation. Create rolled-up codes to enable dealers to enter their Warranty claims in an expedient fashion. Keep informed of product launch team objectives to assure individual assignments are aligned with product launch plans, so SRT requirements are fulfilled. Work with Technical Authors to align Service Manual procedures with the SRTs. Attend alignment meetings and communicate regularly with Technical Author to achieve alignment in a timely manner.
Position requires working with computer design drawings, engineering specifications, and verbal instructions to fabricate, machine, weld, assemble and rework a variety of prototype components, lab fixtures, and test vehicles. Successful candidate will enter into a comprehensive four-year training program consisting of on-the-job training and related home study courses.
Help Dealer technicians with: Diagnosing and trouble-shooting technical concerns on agricultural equipment; Diagnosis of systems using electronic test equipment and interpretation of fault codes; Adjustments and settings for hydraulic, electrical and application performance; Adjustments and settings for varying crop harvesting, planting or precision applications; Procedures related to equipment repairs and preventive maintenance Answer technical questions from CNH Industrial dealers or from CNH Industrial Field Service people using personal knowledge, experience and available reference sourcesStructure answers consistent with CNH Industrial objectives while being attentive to the cost of repairs to CNH Industrial, the dealerships and customersSave Document all technical questions and data into a contact management system for: Future reference by other Technical Support Specialists; Creating additional technical troubleshooting documents to allow dealers to search the self-help ASIST database for technical solutions; Delivery to CNH Industrial Quality, Engineering and Manufacturing to identify emerging product or application issues and help improve reliability and serviceability of CNH Industrial products; Statistical use, to help identify emerging product issues Maintain relationships with Engineering, Quality, Technical Training and Technical Support employees to provide regular informal feedback of current issues that dealerships are experiencing with CNH Industrial equipment Develop and conduct online and/or web based training activities for Dealership Technicians and internal customers; support other Technical Training initiatives as necessary Become "product experts" on assigned products ( the Technical Support Specialist will support more products as their level of technical skills and product understanding increases) Must be available to work between the hours of 7am and 8pm CST and some Saturdays
- Create new solutions/concepts for future and current challenges of our crop production equipment.- Manage continuous improvement and optimization of the functionality of the products.- Cooperate with different competence centers and design groups, as well as with the labs and field test groups to validate the new concepts.- Maintain project log on assigned tasks and work with team through development and implementation phases to meet timing.
Responsibilities:Analyze 3D models designed for engineering/cab purposes, from ergonomic point of view.Generate simple analysis with different sized virtual manikins and make sure cab and exterior components meet performance specifications and targets, using Virtual Manikin analysis programs, but also internal procedures.Create Human virtual scene with all internal and external components, simulating the human behaviors with respect to realistic operators' actions, and checks human performance like visibility, roominess, reachability of controls and human force acceptance, in objective wayMonitor all product development, from benchmarking initial phase, trough design activities to final validation, and propose technical solution based on analysis results for developing an optimal ergonomic design.Give support in HMI -- UX/UI (display graphics, symbols definitions, components haptics and feelings) and, in initial phases of a new cab project, give support to generate an overview of all possible activities of the projectExecute tests with real users in way to analyze human performance related to measurable characteristicsWrite reports for summarizing the analysis results
- Create detailed systems specifications for projects. - Work to support integration of products and systems with all vehicle platforms. - Assist in the development of product plan. - Interface with Controls Engineer on refinement of requirements and solutions. - Works with Platform and Marketing Manager on clear deliverables. - Review progress of projects and provides frequent progress updates to stakeholders. - Make recommendations to peers and direct manager based on sound engineering principles, practices and judgment pertaining to specific engineering problems as a contribution to the overall engineering and manufacturing objectives. - Incorporate engineering safety standards, methodologies and global product development processes into all aspects of project. - Prepare reports consistent with program requirements, CNHi development processes and recommends processes unique to expertise. - Propose innovations, creates invention disclosures, critiques and advocates proposals for others, propose and develop new design concepts and IP which will advance CNHi product/systems.
- Prepare and record journal entries, reconciliation of plant balance sheet accounts, and analysis of financial information in SAP- Accurately and timely report all internal and external reporting requirements as well as local management reporting- Recommend cost control improvements and report weekly on cost control KPIs, focusing on key drivers of the business through Lean Manufacturing/World Class Manufacturing principles- Prepare and provide analysis of monthly variances, working closely with department owners on variance explanation and plans to ensure metric alignment- Prepare reports for forecast, budget, and weekly variance reporting- Meet month-end reporting requirements, prepare and record specific journal entries and complete balance sheet account reconciliations- Act as contact for internal and external auditors for internal controls, SOX issues and policy compliance.
Additional responsibilities include:- Coordinates design reviews and resolution of design issues with both engineering and manufacturing teams to meet program objectives and milestones.- Reviews designs for cost improvement opportunities and initial make versus buy recommendations- Assists plant team with impacts of new designs on facilities, equipment and machine layouts, workflow, and safety precautions to maximize utilization of plant and manufacturing facilities.- Determines project specifications by studying design, stakeholder requirements, and performance standards; completing technical reports; preparing cost estimates.- Evaluates worker productivity and recommends design improvements to increase manpower efficiency and operating performance, reduce waste and delays, and promote cost control/reductions.- Drives improvements in product and process design to facilitate improved plant ergonomics and safety.- Resolves technical problems and recommends design and production improvements.- Understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic design, and familiarity with components.- Other related duties and special projects as assigned.
Responsibilities include: Manufacturing Line Support- Create, Validate and/or modify processes needed to assemble, program or calibrate Vehicle guidance, GPS, Precision Farming, Telematics, steering, driveline, engine, and other System controllers- Trouble shoot Hardware components, sensors, wire harnesses to ensure that parts are correct when a vehicle is having a problem.- Reprogramming using CNH Industrial engineering service tool and Calibration of Vehicle guidance, GPS, Precision Farming, Telematics, steering, driveline, engine, and other System controllers- Will have area of responsibility of transmission test, programming/ test stations in CCH Assembly, and offline processes.- Will coordinate work with vendors on updates, and modifications to Programming, and test stations. This will involve coordinating collaboration between Vendors and internal CNH software/ vehicle engineers.- Troubleshoot of vendor software and test excel files when test stations/printers are not functioning per specification. This may include troubleshooting and modifying excel files used by the Programming/test software.Engineering Liaison- Escalation of issues to Engineering team related to line, end of line, or offline issues related to Vehicle guidance, GPS, Precision Farming, Telematics, steering, driveline, engine, and other System controllers within the manufacturing environment- The Manufacturing test engineer will not be capable of modifying vehicle software but will coordinate with the appropriate colleagues to address issues identified.
Responsibilities include:- Develops, designs and plans equipment and machine layouts, workflow, and safety precautions to maximize utilization of plant and manufacturing facilities.- Evaluates worker productivity and recommends improvements to increase manpower efficiency and operating performance, reduce waste and delays, and promote cost control/reductions.- Develops metrics to measure plant and equipment capacity output, and identify equipment and process flow bottlenecks.- Establishes accident prevention measures, and plans and schedules training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operation and ensures compliance with established industry safety and design standards and guidelines.- Determines facility specifications, including analysis and evaluation of location, material resources, and structural design.- Resolves technical problems and recommends production improvement.- Other related duties as assigned.
Work in coordination with the New Holland Warranty group to drive cost containment corrective actionsAnalyze warranty failure modes and perform root cause analysis to eliminate reoccurring defectsInitiate and manage Corrective Action Requests issued to suppliers and confirm effectivity though product validation activitiesInitiate and manage Engineering Change Orders submitted to correct part design issuesIdentify and provide solutions to intra-company process gaps that are contributing to high dollar warranty claimsMaintain and report key process and key activity indicatorsRecommends new or enhanced methods, procedures and standards
Responsibilities: Develop designs, layouts, and drawings in support of the Platform objectives for current product maintenance, quality improvement, cost reductions, current product improvement design and manufacturing issue resolution support Track costs of completed designs with product cost management Complete test requests, and shop work orders, resolve field product integrity reports (PIR's), and track progress Write and track engineering changes Identify and collect information pertinent to engineering calculations to analyze and resolve design problems. Analyze data and apply statistical problem-solving techniques to determine root cause Develop and support the execution of current product improvement plans consistent with meeting product line objectives. Utilize appropriate engineering techniques and considerations of manufacturing processes and technology to produce innovative and cost-effective design solutions considering applicable safety and environmental regulations and standards. Support timely manufacturing issue resolution through direct interaction with plant and manufacturing personnel supporting DFM requirements. Drive collaboration between onsite and offsite parties. Work effectively with a cross-functional team of individuals on complex problems. Effective communication of issues/ideas/concepts and solutions. Work effectively with Supplier Quality/Manufacturing to ensure designs are efficient for manufacturing and able to meet quality requirements
- Apply Machine Learning (ML) techniques on big data to develop, refine and implement retail/commercial lending models as well as associated alignments and cutoffs for all regions. Models included but not limited to: origination, behavior, collection, financial, bureaus, depreciation curve, delinquency, fraud, etc.- Work with IT to create/improve and keep structured data, perform data maintenance and management on daily basis- Work to strengthen/increase partnership with external data suppliers worldwide, expanding our options to improve our models prediction power- Assess tools/data purchased to support risk management plus tools used by outside vendors or partners- Perform ad hoc analyses of business situations, systems, issues and problems as well as research and test new technologies for risk mitigation- Provide and present the results of analyses in the form of graphs, charts, and tables, in high quality fashion and acceptable format, for management, peer and audit reviews- Document and maintain all procedures and models steps
Responsibilities: Electrical systems interface between the Platform Engineering team and the Vehicle Electronics team. Develop system requirements / specifications for assigned sub-systems consistent with program and central engineering objectives. Generate and maintain tractor system diagrams and electrical component requirements. Communicate with other vehicle platforms to coordinate system requirements to assure functional commonality and component reuse. Conduct design analysis on components, vehicle systems and / or software architectures to verify requirements / specifications can be achieved. This can include investigating HW I/O, wire harnessing, controller software, and mechanical subsystems. Lead system design reviews, safety / hazard analysis, and DFMEAs. Ensure designs meet homologation and other regulatory requirements. Collaborate with internal and external suppliers to concept, design, and validate electrical systems and components that meet performance and reliability requirements. Investigate field concerns and warranty claims for both prototype and current product, providing design solutions to address failures. Support field testing and trouble-shooting of products and systems performed by field staff when necessary. Support Product Validation Engineers as they conduct functional and performance testing. Assist in the creation of data and documentation for major milestone review presentations with management.
Ensure the overall support of Level 1 Technical Help Desk agents receive a timely resolution response by managing Level 2 escalations Provide technical data and various product and production updates to level 1 agents and field personal to maintain consistent problem resolution for dealers and customers while maintaining consistent feedbackExecute timely internal and external communication to assist in resolving field issues at all stages of the Current Product Management (CPM) process from identification and containment to resolutionParticipate in Voice of the Customer (VOC) initiatives for product field quality and reliability issues by identifying improvement opportunities supported with facts and real data through end-user information gathered in ASIST, dealer/customer visits and other forms of customer feedbackInterface directly with customers and dealers through field visits to resolve issues and gather technical data for the Quality team
Responsibilities: Lead projects, prepare and complete designs, design reviews, FMEA, and lead all modeling (component and assembly) and drawing efforts. Track costs of completed designs with product cost management. Clearly define and evaluate component and system costs versus achieved functionality. Complete test requests, and shop work orders, resolve field product integrity reports (PIR's), and track progress. Accountability for achieving reliability targets in during Global Product Development (GDP). Compose and track engineering changes. Accountable to maintain project log on assigned tasks and work with team through development and implementation phases to meet timing. Communicate with management, engineering team, platform, production, and marketing staff utilizing effective proactive engineering tools to determine design feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer acceptance for new and current products and refine requirements when necessary. Communicate with the engineering team to coordinate the interrelated design and assure project completion following established design process Accountable for prototype builds and actively engage in field operations as required. The individual in this position must be able to develop, maintain, and release necessary system specifications and documentation consistent with program requirements. These include but are not limited to operational requirements, interfaces, test and validation specifications, models and prints. Documentation may be used by both internal and external customers. Must be able to provide necessary models and documentation necessary to support major management milestone presentation reviews. Responsible for keeping informed of engineering and agricultural technological developments, and evolving field practices through field contacts, professional technical societies, associated conferences and customer interfaces.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that are measurable and reportable, and support key objectives.- Positively influence awareness of CNH Industrial Capital by promoting programs and brand support through effective communications, internally and externally.- Build relationships within the CNH Industrial organization to support collaboration among brands, all of which enhances the customer experience.- Take an active role in writing/editing and communication materials to support CNH Industrial Capital needs, and work cross-functionally across the company to executive marketing tactics.- Take an active role in the successful planning, development and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, as follows:- Field Marketing & Communications– Assist in the design of marketing and sales materials to support key distribution channels (i.e., Dealers, Distributors, Coops, etc.) in alignment with Commercial and CNH Industrial Capital product and program strategies that include dealer storefront positioning, collateral materials, Dealer Portal and sales support tools.- Brand and Advertising Design and Development– Role is instrumental in effective design, development and integration of end-user-facing CNH Industrial Capital products and programs across the North American marketplace.- Trade Shows–Further the organizational presence at all industry-related distribution and end-user trade shows including methodology to respond to customer inquiry generated at all trade show activities.
Responsibilities: This position is responsible for the design, development & release of track systems for Agricultural equipment. Tasks include but are not limited to concepting track systems & components, dynamic analysis of components, structural analysis of components, seal selection, bearing selection, bushing selection, hydraulic component design, supplier coordination, benchmarking competitive designs and track systems performance evaluations. Designs will be accomplished using standard engineering practices utilizing CREO, Mechanica and Mechanisms. In this position you will lead projects, prepare and complete designs, design reviews, FMEA’s, and lead modeling (component and assembly) and drawing efforts. Track costs of completed designs with product cost management. Clearly define and evaluate component and system costs versus achieved functionality. Complete test requests, and shop work orders, resolve field product integrity reports (PIR's), and track progress. Achieve reliability targets in project growth period. Write and track engineering changes. Travel to gain product and functional experience. Maintain project log on assigned tasks and work with a global team through development and implementation phases to meet timing. You will support prototype builds and actively engage in field operations as required. You will develop, maintain, and release necessary system specifications and documentation consistent with program requirements. These include but are not limited to operational requirements, interfaces, test and validation specifications, models and prints. This documentation may be used by both internal and external customers. Must be able to provide necessary models and documentation necessary to support major management milestone presentation reviews. You will also be responsible for keeping informed of engineering and agricultural technological developments, and evolving field practices through field contacts, professional technical societies, associated conferences and customer interfaces.
- Defines the functional requirements for electrified transmissions electronic control system.- Own,s manages and releases electronic system requirements and specifications according to the V-model for development.- Supports electrical systems architecture definition for new hybrid drivetrain, taking into account expected performances perceived by the customers, as well as product offering and manufacturing feasibility/needs.- Supports safety assessment of controlled systems (in line with Homologation/Directives/Liability Laws)- Interfaces with other team members, work closely with Electrification Technology engineering team for HV/LV system for electrified transmissions.- Understands electrical system components and complexity (Sub-Assembly groups, BOM, standardization, optimization of options).- Owns, manages and releases System Diagrams (graphical, textual, ULM) and Sensor map to correctly guide the development process- Defines System Validation Specifications and test plan definition- Secures standardization of Systems and Functions among different platforms- Supports activities with Purchasing and Suppliers in line with component development- Develops plans in line with GPD process (Priorities, milestones, prototype definition, etc.)- Embraces Innovation mindset, encourages new technology and is creative
- Implements given requirements into software components using Model Based design technique for new hybrid drivetrain Innovation projects- Interfaces with controls and systems engineering for integration of software changes and official releases following a formal process- Defines embedded software architecture on different platforms for new hybrid drivetrain Innovation projects- Defines test concept for the verification of the implemented software - Reviews progress of projects and provides frequent team progress updates to direct manager- Contributes to Safety Assessments (in line with Homologation/Directives/Liability Laws)- Contributes to Functional Safety in relevant software functions in accordance to ISO25119 and other electrification standards- Develops target technologies to ensure efficient and timely completion of specific project milestones.- Ensures the use of engineering standards, methodologies, and global product development processes into engineering team’s daily work.- Interfaces with Electrification Technology engineering team for HV/LV integration.- Embraces Innovation mindset to promote and encourage new technology and is creative
- Develops electrical drivetrain system controls for new hybrid drivetrain Innovation projects- Responsible for identifying the most efficient controls strategy to manage multiple energy flows entering the electrified drivetrain- Owns, manages and releases electronic system control logics- Delivers work in an efficient and timely manner in completion of specific project milestones- Interfaces with software engineering and other departments to facilitate the development process of electrified drivetrain- Provides team progress updates to direct manager as needed. - Ensures the use of engineering standards, methodologies, and global product development processes in engineering team’s daily work- Interfaces with Electrification Technology engineering team for HV/LV system performance & integration- Fosters an environment that welcomes and encourages new and innovative design concepts, inventions, patents, and product opportunities for improvement- Embraces Innovation mindset, encourages new technology and is creative
- Designs and releases of all components used in Advanced Electrified Drivetrain. Responsible to specify all expected component performances and reliability expectations. In particular: - high power electrical motors, - high power generators, - inverters, - energy storage devices (batteries/super-caps), - contactors, - insulation check devices - Responsible for evaluation, assessment and recommendations for robustness levels on advance electric components within company specified standards- Responsible for the technical liaison with components suppliers- Provides recommendations to Applications and Systems engineers for proper utilization of High-Power Electric components- Responsible for engineering drawings and releasing parts production procurement for global operations- Interfaces with systems engineering for integration of existing and\or new electric components in the entire system- Interfaces with Electrification Technology engineering team for HV/LV system performance & integration.- Supports definition of test and validation requirements for advanced electric components once integrated into the vehicle/drivetrain- Analyzes and evaluates new technical solutions related to Advanced Electrified Systems reaching the market- Supports vehicle level signoff of component installation at various project milestones- Reviews progress of projects and provides frequent team progress updates to direct manager- Delivers work products in an efficient and timely manner meeting specific project milestones- Ensures the use of engineering standards, methodologies and global product development processes into engineering team’s daily work- Investigates problems using disciplined problem-solving methodologies, leads and reviews supplier problem solving documentation on component and system issues- Embraces Innovation mindset to promote and encourage new technology and is creative
- Develop and implement specific product line sales and marketing strategies that increase sales and market share for assigned products – Front Boom Sprayers in North America.- Analyze brand performance, brand competitiveness, and product trends in the marketplace and develop strategies for assigned products based on research and analysis.- Prepare annual marketing plans to achieve the key quantitative objectives for the region – gap analysis, customer segmentation, product offering, competitive positioning, launch planning & readiness, pricing, variable marketing and incentives.- Be the customer and product expert for the assigned products, including managing product launch and support activities, sales training material development, key shows and events planning and participation.- Provide voice of customer and dealer input to the development platform to guide key product development and improvement actions.- Develop sales and marketing introductory & promotional materials for all product lines for effective communication of product value, features and benefits to the sales team & dealer network. Lead material development and planning activities, working with other Brand Marketing Managers, Shared Services and the field sales team.- Support the distribution strategy in coordination with the Regional Dealer Development organization.- Support all elements of the go to market plan and key account penetration.- Collaborate with the platform, engineering, manufacturing, communications, pricing & programing and operations to deliver marketing plan, and voice of customer information to ensure market share targets are met.
- Collaborate with existing teams to assess current architecture, identify improvement opportunities and develop a roadmap to implement- Build new solutions and lead migration of existing platform to a serverless architecture ensuring scalability, high availability, fault tolerance, and elasticity- Architect, design and implement high performance large volume data ingestion and integration processes in Azure.- Lead integration of analytical capabilities into overall cloud architecture- Mentor growing team
- Assists in creating detailed product development and product launch plans.- Evaluates and develops Guidance/ Autonomous controls and Artificial Intelligence technologies for CNHi vehicles.- Develops target technologies to ensure efficient and timely completion of specific project milestones.- Interfaces with vehicle engineering, software engineering and other departments to facilitate smooth launch of product.- Works in a team to resolve issues with existing product lines related to Guidance, Electro-Hydraulic and Vehicle controls.- Participates in design reviews, conducts DFMEAs, develops and manages validation plans.- Provides team progress updates to direct manager or Competency Center managers as needed. - Ensures the use of engineering standards, methodologies and global product development processes into engineering team’s daily work.- Other duties will include as assigned.
Responsibilities include:- Develops and implements programs to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services, as well as developing programs to focus employees on quality improvement- Manage Technicians to conduct inspections on products, materials, components, parts, etc., at various stages of the production process to ensure compliance with established quality and reliability standards- Captures and analyzes statistical data from processes to either confirm compliance with established standards or identify deviations from standards- Develops, assures, and maintains the quality of products and processes, including standard procedures (e.g. ISO 9001:2000), quality audits/review, Taguchi methods, process reengineering, etc.- Develops policies, procedures, and methods to evaluate and improve the quality of products, materials, components and/or operations- Recommends new or enhanced methods, procedures, and standards to improve process and product quality.- Development Problem Solving Projects using the Quality tools: 3G, 5W1H, 4M1D, 5WHY, 5QZD, DOE, PPA, etc.- Act as a key member of the World Class Manufacturing (WCM) Quality & Customer Safety pillar team.- Leadership skills. Lead a team on Quality area.- Work with supplier to identify root cause of quality issue, implement monitor the countermeasures implementation.- Lead project to solve issues related to warranty and plant scrap. Using PDCA/ Kaizen approach. - Work with Logistic area to secure the production department, containing defective parts.- Incoming Inspection process coordination, including continuous improvements activities to reduce the incoming inspection cost (8 Stages of Incoming Material).- PPAP Process coordination.- Material Review Board / Scrap cost management.- Other related duties as assigned.
Responsibilities: Electrical systems interface between the Platform Engineering team and the Vehicle Electronics team. Generate and maintain tractor electrical schematic(s) and electrical component requirements. Create 2D harness drawings including selection of electrical connectors and harness components. Perform engineering releases of assigned systems consistent with department standards and program milestones. Collaborate with internal and external suppliers to concept, design, and validate electrical systems and components that meet performance and reliability requirements. Investigate field concerns and warranty claims for both prototype and current product, providing design solutions to address failures. Write engineering work orders to procure and install parts for prototype tractor builds. Actively support prototype builds and engage in field operations as required to investigate field concerns. Track costs of designs with the support of product cost management.
Additional responsibilities include:- Strong material requirements planning (MRP) experience typically acquired through 8-10 years of experience in supply chain/material planning, material order process and demand forecasting. - Develop and maintain meaningful dashboards and reports to guide impactful decisions to drive key performance indicators (KPIs) to deliver production schedules. - Generate analytic insights to determine root cause KPI performance deviations to help solve complex supply chain issues.
Responsibilities include:- Plan, manage and provide value proposition to dealers and customer, including field days, training events, dealer meetings, and customer visits to achieve retail unit and share objectives for assigned products in the assigned territory- Serve as the marketing product expert resource for assigned product to sales and marketing, with input to the platform, product management, and product development teams and drive the value proposition through training sessions on the assigned territories.- Assist in development of key marketing training materials for assigned products for effective communication of product value, features and benefits to the respective commercial organization, dealer network, and other specialist's needs- Manage field inventory of assigned products in the assigned territory through setting and achieving dealer order writing objectives, transfer for retail, and retail actions, to achieve both retail and inventory objectives.
- Investigate and recommend improvements to existing systems and operation methods to provide integration, standardization, and conversion of new systems in line with company and group strategy- Work with the business organization to develop detailed functional requirements needed to enhance existing systems or develop/install new applications. This can include vendor software evaluations.- Translate business functional requirements to technical requirements, including design of database model and new technical processing flows.- Adaption for understanding process flows, challenging incumbent processes for improvements, and developing new ones.- Managing small to medium size project through full life cycle, including supporting resource management utilization to ensure projects are completed on time.- Review test requirements, plan and execute quality assurance testing to ensure the delivery of error-free products to the client community. As part of testing, perform data analysis to ensure data received/entered aligns with expected values.- Analyze and resolve system problems and practices with emphasis on continual improvements. Provide direction to development staff members or contractors in making corrections to programs/processes to ensure continuous system service. - Advise on use of system hardware and software; dissemination of technical information; security, restart, recovery, back up and programming, and installation.
Responsibilities include:- Create detailed systems specifications for Precision Farming Applications ( ISOBUS, Task Controller, Virtual terminal, Data Management, Yield Monitoring, Overlap Control, Mapping etc.) - Assist in the development of product plans.- Verify other teams' requirements and assist in integration of their needs into base product.- Works with Platform and Product Manager on clear deliverables.- Review progress of projects and provide weekly progress updates to stakeholders.- Make recommendations to peers and direct manager based on sound engineering principles, practices and judgment pertaining to specific engineering problems as a contribution to the overall engineering and manufacturing objectives.- Prepare reports consistent with program requirements, CNH Industrial development processes and recommends processes unique to expertise.- Propose innovations, create invention disclosures, critique and advocates proposals for others, propose and develop new design concepts and IP which will advance CNH Industrial product/systems.- Travel up to 10%
- High Level Definition – estimation of complexity and work required to deliver a given change- Functional definition, governance and translation to system requirements– Identify and document global business functionalities, information and data gaps, gap solutions and match functionality to enable market solutioning and system configuration. Ensure proper documentation is in place according to Diageo standards. Act as a Consultant in process improvement, knowledge base development and change implementation planning if required- System governance and configuration – Ensuring that we design and deliver solutions that fit with our Enterprise Architecture and technical roadmaps, both from a design perspective and as the person configuring them.- Solution Knowledge – build effective knowledge of all solutions delivered to enable internal ongoing capabilities.- Security and compliance – make sure that all delivered solutions follow CNH Industrial global security guidelines and control.
- Optimize Case brand performance through the development and implementation of a business plan related to responsible segment and customer.- Identify specific incremental sales opportunities by understanding the target customer and segment needs.- Interface and establish proper relationships and establish a review cadence with corporate, regional, and district management staff of current national accounts- Manage sales and marketing efforts tied to the brand(s) and branch locations, such open houses, marketing, meetings, training, etc.- Determine product/pricing requirements to maintain a competitive advantage in the market place, using a discount structure for individual Accounts within the broad guidelines provided by management- Provide direct customer input and feedback to product management and product engineering.- Develop innovative financing, leasing, demo, rental, and purchase packages to satisfy individual large customer needs- Manage margin, revenue and profitability for the segments detailed above.- Manage sales support, order board, production pipeline and logistics for the segments detailed above.- Identify, prospect and develop New National Account Customers- Travel extensively to meet customer and company needs and expectations- Ideally live near major airport for ease of and cost of travel.
- High Level Definition – estimation of complexity and work required to deliver a given change- Functional definition, governance and translation to system requirements – Identify and document global business functionalities, information and data gaps, gap solutions and match functionality to enable market solutioning and system configuration. Ensure proper documentation is in place according to Diageo standards. Act as a Consultant in process improvement, knowledge base development and change implementation planning if required- System governance and configuration – Ensuring that we design and deliver solutions that fit with our Enterprise Architecture and technical roadmaps, both from a design perspective and as the person configuring them.- Solution Knowledge – build effective knowledge of all solutions delivered to enable internal ongoing capabilities.- Security and compliance – make sure that all delivered solutions follow CNHi global security guidelines and control.
- Lead supplier evaluation, selection, and sourcing for assigned commodities for all North American operations and/or leading/supporting global sourcing projects by working closely with the global commodity team (EMEA, LATAM, APAC).- Programs: Support function for new product launch initiatives while developing and implementing cost reduction and sourcing strategies through leveraging parts for new platforms to meet program timing, cost, quality, delivery, and strategic objectives.- Develops/implements supply base management strategies both regionally and globally that lead to lowest total cost in terms of quality, lead time, delivery, service and unit cost. Drives the selection of suppliers, negotiates and maintains performance to expectations.- Negotiates, implement and manage LTA's (long term agreements) while achieving commercial savings and raw material recovery in order to meet or exceed material cost and total cost reduction objectives and while supporting organizational initiatives. Facilitates supplier/engineering VA/VE activities in order to drive product cost savings and process improvement initiatives to achieve budget performance.- Provide leadership in and develop an understanding of and insight into the market for the commodities assigned; including industry trends, cost drivers, global pricing, lead-times, technology and manufacturing capability of company suppliers and suppliers in the market that best meet expectations and objectives. Track, monitor, and execute hedges at optimal raw material market conditions to minimize risk.
Develop and secure Aftermarket Business Plan for dealers; identify targets and activity plans to support achieving the annual targets Analyze opportunities by product family, set up promotional plans, work with dealers to find ways to grow, increase prospection, enter into new markets etc. Support Product Management to develop new business opportunities for parts, attachments and service products Prepare budget and accurate weeky forcast for territory Create and implement dealer service KPI’s to measure workshop practices and profitability, setting action plans to improve Implement service tools & processes that helps the improvement of the service business at the dealer Support the implementation of aftermarket competence enhancement projects in the dealer network (i.e. GDP). Lead implementation of aftermarket dealer operating standards (i.e. Partnership Program) and supports the regular audits Develop dealer commercial service offering/retail capabilities, including service, repair & maintenance contracts, extended warranties, machine inspections and service kits Collaborate with marketing on competitive intelligence/product offerings
Responsibilities include:- Manufactures sufficient quantities of quality products at or below budgeted production costs in order to meet marketplace demand.- Follows established procedures and drives continuous improvement in the plant's manufacturing process, including paint and/or assembly and materials.- Responsible for department budget, safety, quality, etc.- Oversees the flow of materials, parts, and assemblies within or between departments in accordance with production and shipping schedules or department priorities.- Resolves issues related to the organization's production, machinery, processing and/or packaging operations.- Serve as active Leader in World Class Manufacturing.- Other related duties as assigned.
- Collaborate with other teams to review and approve product and vehicle requirements - Create detailed systems specifications for ISOBUS, Task Controller, Universal Terminal and AEF projects.- Design of hardware and software architectures (specifications)- Coordinate Hardware and low-level software (BSP) are plus.- Acquire and analyze requirements provide from customers (external or internal). - Assist in the development of product plans.- Verify solutions meet requirements and assist in integration into product.- Ensure consistency and usability of imported and exported data files- Lead root cause investigation using sound engineering principles, practices and judgment pertaining to specific engineering problems.- Prepare and present reports on technical topics to peers and management.- Lead advanced development projects.
Responsibilities include:- Accountable for managing people and deploying resources to support the needs of the business. Provide direct supervision and insure organizational objectives align with plant and corporate objectives. Provide feedback and coaching to direct reports and foster a teamwork environment throughout the business unit.- Accountable for meeting day-to-day and short-term targets by setting priorities for the team and ensuring task completion.- Understand long-term vision and provide direction and resources to support World Class Manufacturing objectives and cost reduction targets.- Provide strategic as well as day to day oversight on manufacturing area to ensure target and objectives are met, meet quality standards, and meet or fall below budgeted production costs in order to meet marketplace demand.- Manage department budget and related costs related to assigned business unit.- Resolve issues related to production, machinery, processing and/or other operations.- Fulfill duties as World Class Manufacturing (WCM) pillar lead or co-leader position as assigned - Follow WCM tools and methodology to establish procedures and drive continuous improvement in the plant's manufacturing processes, including the assigned areas of Welding, Fabrication and Paint.- Coach, lead, and mentor employees throughout the assigned area to foster an environment of collaboration and employee development. - Other related duties as assigned.
- Collaborate with other teams to review and approve product and vehicle requirements - Developing solutions specific to precision farming applications that use ISOBus, Virtual Terminal / Universal Terminal and Task Controller- Development of C, C++ or Java applications.- Unit Testing and performance checking of all software.- Perform software integration testing- Use of SW development tools for version control, reviews and continuous integration.- Develop effort and timing estimates for software features.- Verify solutions meet requirements and assist in integration into product.- Lead root cause investigation using sound engineering principles, practices and judgment pertaining to specific engineering problems.
- Collaborate with other teams to review and approve vehicle requirements - Design software systems (high level design)- Create and maintain design documents (Software block diagram, Interface definitions and software partitions)- Make design decisions to ensure implementation will meet performance requirements- Design the distribution of software components in multiple control units - Design the inter module communication protocol and interfaces (CAN, LIN, Ethernet…)- Define test requirements validate performance requirements are met- Create and manage software development schedules- Monitor effectiveness and mentor designers- Lead development team and ensure software processes are followed- Expand use of virtual prototyping, MIL, SIL and HIL techniques - Lead root cause investigation using sound engineering principles, practices and judgment pertaining to specific engineering problems.- Experience using open source development tools such as Git (version control), Gerrit (code reviews), or Jenkins (Continuous Integration).
- Own the customer experience by promptly answering dealer inquiries using call quality expectations. Ensure a high level of dealer satisfaction by assuming ownership of all inquiries and provide accurate and timely updates until resolution. Think and act in ways that put our customers first, while maintaining the business requirements- Build and maintain strong partnerships with multiple external and internal stakeholders (including dealers, suppliers, field personnel, purchasing, logistics, and engineers) to rapidly resolve part availability needs and shipments to support company image, competitive advantage, customer and dealer satisfaction, equipment uptime, productivity, as well as grow dealer service capability- Provide detailed documentation of all correspondences to capture accurate tracking of our dealer inquiries and steps taken to resolve- Provide support services to dealers including; troubleshooting, problem resolution, and supply of product or material to resolve urgent issues and reduce Total Vehicle Downtime (TVD)- Strive for best in class service by meeting or exceeding departmental KPIs ***Must supply own Internet connectivity with a minimum of 10Mpbs unless able to work from a CNH Industrial established facility.***
Lead continuous improvement activities for depot processes focusing on quality. This will include implementing new technology, processes, and trainingApply project management techniques including scope definition, stakeholder management, creating project schedule, manage execution of schedule and facilitate operational handoff upon project completion.Develop new and improve existing data collection processes and reportingAnalyze internal and external quality indicators to prioritize activitiesCoordinate best practice expansion to all North American depotsMaintain quality levels as set by QA Manager.Create and enforce a safe working environment
Primary Job Function:- Identification of segment strategy and priorities- Positioning and identification of potential targets and preliminary approach- Coordination and link with M&A, legal and other functions in the segment in case of due diligence- Define & support the various streams of developments included in the strategic business planEssential Responsibilities: ANALYSES:- Identify the relevant analyses to drive a complex decision- Structure the analyses’ process to ensure a timely and quality response- Perform directly the analyses, eventually coaching junior resources- Derive independently key findings evaluating the impact on the answer- Drive the development of the Business Case together with Finance- Capable to share and discuss the outcomes with the Senior ManagementDOCUMENTATION PREPARATION:- Identify the relevant documents to be prepared- Develop executive reports in effective and concise manner in close coordination with relevant functions- Collect internal and external data needed for the preparation of documentations- Negotiate the documents with partners and close loops with internal functions.- Propose improvements of the documentationPROJECT MANAGEMENT:- Develop the project timetable- Ensure on time delivery- Identify roadblocks and propose solutions, eventually escalating to the Management- Ensure alignment of functions and partners- Provide the Head of Strategy with continuous updates- Prepare project updatesCLIENT MANAGEMENT:- Manage directly the relationship with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Contribute to an agile team by driving user story analysis and feature grooming, designing and developing thorough test scripts. - Automate test scripts and integrate into software build process. - Write complex API tests which interface with upstream services or databases - Design, implement and maintain cross-platform test automation scripts - Maintain the functional test portion of the Continuous Integration pipeline - Develop and maintain BDD test scenarios and regression plans - Participate in test development life cycle including requirements analysis and design - Work with developers to research failed cases, collect additional data from testing and debug software issues
- Design and implement software applications for CNHI displays, specifically Agricultural Equipment.- Follow and help improve software development processes.- Drive application performance and memory improvements.- Analyze and root cause software issues found internally and externally.- Participate in code reviews.- Design and execute unit tests.- Estimate effort for software deliverables.- Help define requirements and evaluate technical feasibility of implementation.- Contribute innovative ideas to improve software on CNHI displays. - Travel is less than 10%.
Responsibilities include:- Develop and implement a World Class Materials and Manufacturing environment.- Manage scheduling, procurement, and material handling areas to specific performance metrics.- Works closely with Plant Management to help develop and implement processes that improve our inventory processes that include major reductions in inventory while improving internal / external delivery performance.- Manage shipping/receiving areas to specific performance metrics, including on-time delivery to internal and external customers.- Drive continuous improvement activity throughout supply chain controls within the plant, utilizing tools such as value stream mapping and kaizen events, improving performance, while dramatically reducing indirect labor, equipment, and inventory costs.- Develop and document standard work in all supply chain areas.- Develop and implement cycle counting automatic replenishments both with suppliers and internally to fabrication and assembly.- Manage sister plant and service parts orders.- Improve material flow within the manufacturing facility. Develop a streamlined logistics process for material handling to minimize cost and optimize resource utilization.