- Lead supplier evaluation, selection, and sourcing for assigned commodities for all North American operations and/or leading/supporting global sourcing projects by working closely with the global commodity team (EMEA, LATAM, APAC).- Programs: Support function for new product launch initiatives while developing and implementing cost reduction and sourcing strategies through leveraging parts for new platforms to meet program timing, cost, quality, delivery, and strategic objectives.- Develops/implements supply base management strategies both regionally and globally that lead to lowest total cost in terms of quality, lead time, delivery, service and unit cost. Drives the selection of suppliers, negotiates and maintains performance to expectations.- Negotiates, implement and manage LTA's (long term agreements) while achieving commercial savings and raw material recovery in order to meet or exceed material cost and total cost reduction objectives and while supporting organizational initiatives. Facilitates supplier/engineering VA/VE activities in order to drive product cost savings and process improvement initiatives to achieve budget performance.- Provide leadership in and develop an understanding of and insight into the market for the commodities assigned; including industry trends, cost drivers, global pricing, lead-times, technology and manufacturing capability of company suppliers and suppliers in the market that best meet expectations and objectives. Track, monitor, and execute hedges at optimal raw material market conditions to minimize risk.- Position pays $74,800 - $93,500
- Manage the entire RFQ process for NA Region relative to all Logistics Services such as Transportation (Specialized, TL, Parcel, LTL, Expedite, Rail, Pre 8AM), Warehousing, Cross-Docking and Releasing Yards for Finished Goods- Develop and maintain contracts across all services and work closely with CNH Industrial Legal team for approvals prior to routing for signature based on DOA.- Follow the established sourcing protocols to ensure bid process is maintained across the various Logistics Services.- Implement standard and best practices for RFQ analysis to achieve the most competitive results for the company- Create project plans for all bids/projects to ensure timely completion. Provide weekly update on current key bids/project- Develop and cultivate positive relationships with all core contracted service providers- Ensure appropriate KPIs are established, implemented, and reviewed for the contracted Logistics Services- Conduct business review with core providers on a quarterly basis and proactively drive actions to address structural service issues- Support Inbound/Outbound/AMS/Plants to ensure established critical metrics are being met by contracted providers across these functions.- Maintain service provider log to validate financial stability, safety ratings and current insurance certificates- Ensure TMS systems accurately reflect current contracted rates as needed- Responsible for creation and release of all Logistics related purchase requisitions into purchase orders- Manage claims process across various modes of transportation to ensure carriers are meeting established targets- Provide support to Operations for any service level issues through customer concern process- Work with Freight Payment to ensure providers are being paid against contractual terms- Maintain and sustain a strong focus on service level, quality and cost critical metrics- Lead and initiate continuous improvement projects to achieve cost reductions, service level improvement and mitigation of emerging inefficiencies- This position pays $97,500 - $130,000
- Participate in cross-functional teams focused on Supply chain projects within the NAFTA region. Advise the teams with complex data analysis to make the best decision possible.- Analyze Inventory levels and develop inventory reduction projects in a standardized methodology for all plants.- Analyze Transportation Data to develop process intelligence and drive step level improvements- Participate in user acceptance testing for global systems implementation projects- Run discrete event simulation models for optimal and efficient layouts, processes, and flows - includes definition and design of logistics areas- Work with engineering and purchasing to ensure logistics costs are included in decision making- This position pays $68,000-$85,000
- Assist with leading and implementing global transfer pricing models to support CNH Industrial’s business operations and ensure compliance with applicable transfer pricing rules and regulations- Assist in defending global transfer pricing policies across jurisdictions in the face of increasing scrutiny from tax authorities around the world- Provide support on complex transfer pricing matters related to global transactions and assist business and regional tax teams with planning, compliance and periodic review of intercompany transactions- Produce and cultivate best practice internal controls and documentation standards to achieve efficient standards for transfer pricing compliance- Continue to develop transfer pricing knowledge and technical skills through on-the-job training and attendance at external courses / presentations
- Develops, designs and plans equipment and machine layouts, workflow, and safety precautions to maximize utilization of plant and manufacturing facilities. - Evaluates worker productivity and recommends improvements to increase manpower efficiency and operating performance, reduce waste and delays, and promote cost control/reductions. - Develops metrics to measure plant and equipment capacity output, and identify equipment and process flow bottlenecks.- Establishes accident prevention measures, and plans and schedules training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operation and ensures compliance with established industry safety and design standards and guidelines. - Determines facility specifications, including analysis and evaluation of location, material resources, and structural design. - Resolves technical problems and recommends production improvement.
Responsibilities: Demonstrate an enhanced competency of customer/operator knowledge, global tractor/implement mission profiles, vehicle performance & quality expectations of our customers. Use this knowledge to execute development/test plans in an independent manner with minimal guidance. Lead the technical direction of the Field / Performance Validation team, which may include junior engineers, technicians, contractors, and/or co-ops. Evaluate customer appeal and value of product features. Evaluate serviceability and repairability. Collaborate with a cross-functional team of project stakeholders as the Field / Performance Subject Matter Expert to define project scopes, targets, test/analysis plans, & budget estimates in areas of interest. Owner of test procedures & development methodologies. Collaborate with product development teams to define & develop new procedures as innovation drives new areas of testing. Contribute in design reviews, DFMEA’s, and other project definition activities based on your technical understanding of our product and how it should function for the end customer
- Develop retail, wholesale, company and dealer inventory plans and production requirements for assigned plants/vendors by model and planning key aligned to region market share and financial targets, based on production planning and inventory control concepts acquired in graduate school- Collaborate with marketing to ensure alignment with brand financial plan, product launch timelines, and order writing programs- Run all aspects of dealer order life cycle using SAP, including manufacturing production allocation, meeting required delivery dates, order priorities within industrial constraints, order configuration changes, drive resolution of credit issues, etc.- Handle development of Sales & Operations plan, and related production schedule to ensure mitigation of risks, and execution of wholesale objectives, volumetrically and financially- Design and implement sales performance analytics using data visualizations software, creating strategic plans with priorities by product, share and gross margin optimization- Create order cycle dashboards to proactively analyze forecast models at various levels and scenarios (operational, tactical and executive) identifying and proposing solutions on potential issues related to operational/financial plan- Design and implement machine learning prediction models using R, Python and Microsoft Azure software, focused on product mix and coverage, to make industry recommendations based on market intelligence- Handling data stored in relational databases on the central data lake of the organization, performing ETL processes to use this data for building various visualizations on Qlik Sense- Provide customer support to key partners in order life cycle, including dealer, dealer sales support, New Holland sales and marketingThis position pays $70,000 - $90,000.
Responsibilities include:- Working with customers, dealers and internal stakeholders to set customer outcomes- Contributing to the strategy and vision for the precision agriculture product team- Partnering with engineering to understand feasibility and tech debt tradeoffs while architecting solutions- Inspire and influence others to think differently, solve problems, and seize opportunities- Platform thinking: to extend our core products to meet new segment needs- Ability to identify experience gaps through feedback from market teams, customer research, as well as deep analysis of the existing product- Working with customers, technical teams, and internal segments to collect requirements and describe product features- Leading new initiatives, managing business and technical requirements, and helping build plans for the future- This position pays $120,000-$140,000
Responsibilities include:- Working with customers, dealers and internal stakeholders to set customer outcomes- Contributing to the strategy and vision for the precision agriculture product team- Partnering with engineering to understand feasibility and tech debt tradeoffs while architecting solutions- Inspire and influence others to think differently, solve problems, and seize opportunities- Platform thinking: to extend our core products to meet new segment needs- Working with API partners to understand common use cases and needs- Ability to identify experience gaps through feedback from market teams, customer research, as well as deep analysis of the existing product- Working with customers, technical teams, and internal segments to collect requirements and describe product features- Leading new initiatives, managing business and technical requirements, and helping build plans for the future- This position pays $120,000-$140,000
- Assist with CNH Industrial Capital projects that impact Marketing and Partner Programs- This could include Brand Marketing support, Internal Communications, Dealer Communications and Partner Program Marketing support- Assist in redesign of financial services portions of brand websites- Mapping the customer journey This position will pay $17.71-$22.92/hr
- Accountable for managing team of people, setting direction and deploying resources to meet or exceed daily production schedules with focus on safety, quality and on-time delivery.- Be a champion of Safety through consistent use of all required personal protective equipment (PPE). Consistently identify and respectfully address lack of safety compliance with team of direct reports.- Monitor assembly production workflows to established standard operating procedures - Quality and continuous improvement focused through listening to team and strong follow-up/follow-through skills.- Promotes positive employee relations through daily, open, direct, but respectful communications.- Timely completion of daily start of shift safety report outs, end of shift reports outs.- Demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving skills necessary to remain adaptable and solutions focused in a dynamic manufacturing production environment.- Ensures conformance with Company policies, practices and work rules related to attendance, performance, etc.
Responsibilities include:- Plan, manage and provide value proposition to dealers and customer, including field days, training events, dealer meetings, and customer visits to achieve retail unit and share objectives for assigned products in the assigned territory- Serve as the marketing product expert resource for assigned product to sales and marketing, with input to the platform, product management, and product development teams and drive the value proposition through training sessions on the assigned territories.- Assist in development of key marketing training materials for assigned products for effective communication of product value, features and benefits to the respective commercial organization, dealer network, and other specialist's needs- Manage field inventory of assigned products in the assigned territory through setting and achieving dealer order writing objectives, transfer for retail, and retail actions, to achieve both retail and inventory objectives.- This position pays $72,000 - $90,000
The Test Engineer position is a critical role and will test, evaluate and develop prototype crop harvesting equipment in actual or simulated field conditions. The role will influence new product development, enhance functional performance and work with the product development teams to resolve product issues.Job Duties:- Whole vehicle evaluation on combine/header equipment in field and lab environments.- Lead projects and develop results and conclusions to collaborate with Design Engineering for improving combine/header products. A key function is making recommendations to enhance performance, reliability, durability, and product margin.- Implement data acquisition plans to acquire and interpret results and present information to Engineering teams.- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair issues related to engines, powertrain, fluid power, cabs, controls, HVAC systems and electrical, electronic, or software systems.- Evaluate customer appeal and value of product features.- Complete machine activity reports and compile test findings.- Audit equipment produced at manufacturing facilities. Inspect, repair, rework and update test machines to maintain operation and keep current with design changes.- Maintain the company provided equipment to support testing such as service vehicles, trailers, test equipment and tools for efficient operation.- Coordinate with dealers, farmers and commercial representatives to ensure adequate test coverage and a favorable Company image to contacts.- This position pays $59,500 to $80,500
- Develop Vehicle Embedded System Requirements/Specifications for assigned sub-systems consistent with program and central engineering objectives.- Creating requirements, definitions, interfaces and, where appropriate, test and validation specifications for use by internal and external parties such as software engineers, test engineers, manufacturing engineers and technical publication personnel- Connect with the other engineering personnel to coordinate the interrelated design and assure project completion on new and existing products. Where required also developing new or improved processes- Execute or support execution of verification plans and test procedures on the bench, in CNH test facilities or at customer sites- Travel, as necessary, to plants, supplier facilities, product evaluation, and customer field sites to resolve problems, explore design alternatives, reverse engineering and provide information.- Conduct design analysis on components and/or assemblies to assist in the development process by ensuring designs are cost efficient, manufacturable, serviceable, and reliable- Develop and maintain project schedules, identify key resources, identify / eliminate risks, and supervise / drive issues to closure.- Support the design of timely, efficient and cost-effective agricultural equipment and specific accountability for assigned subsystems and/or projects.- Facilitate communication across engineering, purchasing, manufacturing, quality, and other functional areas within a multi-disciplinary product development team environment.- Conduct design analysis on components, vehicle systems and/or software architectures to verify new Requirements/Specifications can be achieved. This can include investigating HW I/O, wire harnessing, controller software, and mechanical subsystems. This could include defining resource requirements, schedule to meet project objectives, as well as participation in design reviews, Safety Analysis and DFMEAs- Interpret and Assist in Development of Software Models from Requirements/Specifications, using Model Based Design, maximizing reuse of sub-components, and assuring readability and maintainability of Models.- Position Pays 97,750 to 132,250
Responsibilities Include: - Be the communication conduit for feature requests & prioritization between Product Management and Engineering- Lead & facilitate the change review board meeting and ingestion of new feature requests from Product Management- Ensure all Product Owners are focused on driving towards the global priority on a sprint-by-sprint basis- Create process flows & documentation where needed to support transition to a more agile development environment- Manage and maintain overall feature/program status by working cross-functionally with other CNH development groups and 3rd party providers to provide an End-to-End solution- Create and maintain a key milestone timeline for the connectivity software branch, highlighting trunk integration and validation status- Coordinate feature demos with key stakeholders where needed- Assist the platform manager in building the financial case for presentation to executive management for funding.- Ensure programs are maintained and delivered according to the CNH internal development process which expands across program inception, development, validation, and commercialization.- Prove stakeholder updates on schedule and product launch confidence across a complex delivery landscape.- Identify and manage risks across the program and the various delivery teams. Develop mitigation and communication plans and provide coaching and guidance to delivery leads on improving the risk profile of their projects- Position Pays 110,000 to 150,000
- Perform on vehicle testing per application sign off documents. Complete testing reports and sign off documents in a timely manner.- Participate with functional groups and engineers in maintaining application and certification requirements in support of product launch milestones.- Develop, evaluate, and review integration and installation procedures and standards to ensure that work is of a consistently high quality.- Evaluate project proposals to ensure they are technically accurate, consistent with the organization's quality and product standards, and align with the organization's overall strategy for its products and services.- Liaise with hardware, software, and systems design engineers to ensure that products are modified, configured, and installed according to customer needs.- Prepare simple technical documentation to guide system users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of the system.- Coordinate testing activities with customer and supporting team members as necessary.- Ability to travel domestic and international (50 percent).- This position pays $61,600 - $77,000
- Lead Product Validation Engineers to ensure the delivered end-to-end systems meet customer needs and the program objectives- Supports the preparation, update and communication of the overall validation plan, budget & schedule (DVP)- Based on available resources (budget / FTE / equipment) maintains a resource plan to accomplish the product validation activities- Coordinates with affected GPL PV departments and sites to complete validation- Together with the PLPV / WT owners and PS&T PV leader creates and maintains a staffing plan to accomplish departmental goals- Based on available FTE, DVPs and funding creates and maintains a supply base to perform testing- Develops and Maintains a test fleet and equipment deployment plan - Accountable that Product Validation Engineers are maintaining and documenting test plans and activities.- Proactively defines and develops test / validation automation and efficiency improvement- Responsible for team talent planning to identify competency, knowledge, and skill set gaps. Implement staffing plan to recruit resources to fill gaps- Actively engage employees in helping manage performance and development and create an environment that is conducive to productivity and individual growth.
- Feature utilization and performance analytics use case investigation- Managing product backlogs- Conducting customer research- Analytical skills around feature and roadmap optimizationThis position will pay $21.88 - $28.13/hr.
- Travel to the marketplace and gather data on field concerns- Perform reliability testing on machines and components- Maintain service vehicle fleet maintenance requirements- Organize departmental tools and instrumentation- Usage and creation of diagnostic toolsThis position pays $21.62-$30.22/hr
Responsibilities:- Support platforms and product lines related to new technologies and techniques for Engine & ATS and ATS components and its integration in off-road vehicles- Supervise & Scan the marketplace for new developments and trends and find opportunities for off-road vehicles in terms of performance, sustainability, cost, ease of use or integration, customer friendly- Apply new technologies where possible to improve engine & ATS lifecycle quality and reduce warranty in all boundary conditions and vehicle missions- Drive consistency across the different AG & CE products, platforms, and product lines for new technology- Communicate in a structured and clear way across platforms and product lines and work closely together with all relevant team, suppliers, or organizations to strive for efficient results- Continuously trying to seek further improvements and optimizations related to Engine and ATS and its integration and share any relevant standard methodologies, benchmarking, or competitive information to enable the teams and the company to make the most beneficial choices and decisions for its products- Work on advanced functionality and innovation of Diesel and Gas Combustion Engines in combination with Hybrid SystemsCOMPENSATIONMin USD $93,500.00/Yr. Max USD $126,500.00/Yr.
Work as CE Innovation engineer by developing innovative, functional features and systems that address future Platform needs. An extensive amount of independent thinking is required to generate new insights (IP is a core part of project management into Innovation team).Review and understand technologies and trends that will influence medium term and long-term product plans.Coordinate dedicated resources for each project, defining project work with reference PL and CPL, timing, resources and budget required. Coordinate and drive system requirements definition, designing, prototype and testing phases. Guide interns from university for those activities related to the projects and new investigations.Update the related management tools (TcAE, .ppt, CTS, PROMIS...) and monthly reportsGuarantee that all the required project documents and information are properly updated, collected and available for CE business partners. Transfer features and technologies to the CE Platforms.Share ideas for continuous improvements on the CE products and on standard methodologies for the team (tool, electronic design and control approach, sensor selection, document format).Coordinate a team of multi-discipline engineers in multiple locations and different working group to complete projects Keep people involved motivated, pushing them to think out of the box Provide local and remote field site support/analysis for own project and help others Maintain an open, growth mindset Respect diversity and be inclusive to divergent opinions to create unique solutions
Additional responsibilities include:- Designs, develops, and supervises all aspects of product control systems, equipment, and machinery.- Responsible for the installation, technical support and routine maintenance of PLC based hardware and software- Analyze Statistical Process Control Data- Responsible for driving continuous improvement Kaizens for prioritized quality issues.- Troubleshooting issues with PLC based hardware and processes.- Collaborate with others to detect problems and implement solutions.- Facilitates engineering changes (ECO) as they relate to machine controls, product testing and function validation systems- Maintain quality and safety standards are upheld.- Other related duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities include:- Designs, develops, and supervises all aspects of product control systems, equipment, and machinery.- Responsible for the installation, technical support and routine maintenance of PLC based hardware and software- Analyze Statistical Process Control Data- Responsible for driving continuous improvement Kaizens for prioritized quality issues.- Troubleshooting issues with PLC based hardware and processes.- Collaborate with others to detect problems and implement solutions.- Facilitates engineering changes (ECO) as they relate to machine controls, product testing and function validation systems- Maintain quality and safety standards are upheld.- Other related duties as assigned.- This position pays 68,000 to 75,000-
- Coordinates production activities through the planning to ensure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.- Monitors, exceeds, and maintains production standards for efficiencies, material waste and quality.- Ensures employee productivity and facility safety.- Directly supervise, train, coach, mentor and provides support and guidance to improve quality and total production output.- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.- Implements and executes the weekly production plan and schedule to provide for a 100% sales order fill daily.- Manage production start-up. Manages the production launch activities related to the existing or new products, guaranteeing its manufacturability, according to the settled targets (in terms of Quality, Cost and Timing)- Controls production costs and downtime, monitoring production and finished products.- Recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.- Drive full implementation of health and safety regulations.- Resolves issues related to the organization's production, machinery, processing and/or packaging operations.- Team supervisor of experienced administrative, operative, technical and/or non-professional roles, focusing on team completion of assignments and routines.- Accountable for meeting day-to-day and short-term targets by setting priorities for the team and ensuring task completion that impacts the immediate team.
- Involved in the analytical support for Advanced Reliability projects, SAS server application management, user authentication and management- Supports CH51 Virtual Reliability Analysis- Uses SAS applications management to support data scientists and analysts globally- Applies new application development for virtual reliability analysis using SAS and R, and Machine Learning applications in DFMEAThis posisition pays $32.26-$35.38/hr
- Supporting projects and the Project Management Team.- Keeping documentations up to date- Supporting operational day to day work by managing Tickets in DriveIT- Gain knowledge of a sophisticated Network environment LAN/Wireless/WAN- Develop skills with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, Visio)This position pays $19.80 - $28.13/hr
The Program Management Support for Engine & After treatment Integration position will support the Umbrella and Program management function across all AG & CE Product Lines and Platforms preparing and consolidating information, coordinating alignment meetings, tracking program execution and sharing results. Supports relevant Umbrella initiatives related to new emissions legislations (e.g. Tier5, Indian TREM V, China V, ….) Working together with all relevant teams within AG/CE and involved engine manufacturers to supervise and follow-up all main sub-activities in order to meet all targets and commitments (such as investments, timing, costs, …), flagging any roadblock or obstacles to the Umbrella and PM manager.Provides support to the engine and ATS Supplier management and provides general governance across the different CNH products and platforms.Prepares, coordinates and owns the regular collaboration sessions between the platforms and the engine manufacturers to improve communication and alignment on new and current Engine & ATS related product development programs. Interacts with various teams to ensure accurate and effective collaboration between AG/CE partners and follows up on open points or issues to meet agreed targets and results.Demonstrates good project management skills, communicates well, and provides a clear picture and reporting on progress and status to enable efficient and effective decision making. This position will work closely with all AG/CE platforms / Product Lines, the Engine Manufacturers and ATS suppliers where required. COMPENSATIONMin USD $93,500.00/Yr. Max USD $126,500.00/Yr.
**This position can be located in Fargo, ND or Wichita, KS** The Hydraulic System Design Engineer supports off-highway construction platform including new product development, current product quality and reliability and cost reduction projects.- Design, development and detailing of hydraulic components and systems, including electro-hydraulic and mechanical components and systems for construction applications. - Generating hydraulic system design concepts that will improve vehicle performance, value to the customer or increases number of features. - Creating engineering specifications for new hydraulic components or systems and working closely with suppliers during the development and validation phase.- Incorporating engineering standards, methodologies, and CNH Industrial global product development processes into daily work tasks. - Utilize Creo, TeamCenter, Automation Studio and other relevant software to create and develop hydraulic system designs and layouts. - Assessing and mitigating design risks by scheduling and organizing design reviews and DFMEA's.- Developing plans to achieve cost and reliability targets of components and systems. - Contributing to the overall cost reduction and profitability related to component design of new and existing products.- Proposing new and innovative design concepts, inventions, patents, and opportunities for improvement. - Ensuring completion of engineering activities within project objectives and timeline. - Supporting management in the completion of projects and ability to work under minimal supervision.- Travel, as needed, to other CNH sites, domestically (other states)COMPENSATIONMin USD $97,750.00/Yr. Max USD $132,250.00/Yr.
- Support CNHI Global Component Engineers in new and current product development of any and all electronic devices- Human Machine Interface devices within NPD/CPD- Component engineeringThis position pays $18.75 - $26.57/hr
Responsibilities include:- Manufactures sufficient quantities of quality products at or below budgeted production costs in order to meet marketplace demand.- Sets up equipment operation feed, speed and temperature.- Follows established procedures and drives continuous improvement in the plant's manufacturing processes, including fabrication, welding, paint and/or assembly.- Selects and measures raw materials and parts to specifications to prepare for production processing.- Resolves issues related to the organization's production, machinery, processing and/or packaging operations.- Other related duties as assigned.
ResponsibilitiesManufactures sufficient quantities of quality products at or below budgeted production costs in order to meet marketplace demand.Sets up equipment operation feed, speed and temperature.Follows established procedures and drives continuous improvement in the plant's manufacturing processes, including fabrication, welding, paint and/or assembly.Selects and measures raw materials and parts to specifications to prepare for production processing.Resolves issues related to the organization's production, machinery, processing and/or packaging operations.Other related duties as assigned.
- Create and document charging systems functional models in Matlab, MS Visual Basic - Create and document starting systems functional models in Matlab, MS Visual Basic - Support lead engineer in reviewing and documenting energy systems configurations and their performance for AG and CE products- Gain experience working with MATLAB, Spice, MS Visual Basic, C, and/or C+)- Develop basic understanding of electrical circuits theory (First/Second Ohm's Law, Thevenin's theorem, Norton's theroem,..)- Gain knowledge of electric machines theory and energy conversion device design and functionalityThis position pays $18.75 - $26.57/hr
- Working on Analytics applications using QlikSense/Cognos Oracle Database, SQL server etc- Explore predictive analytics using Python/R machine learning models on Azure platformThis position will pay $26.57-$35.43/hour
- Improve manufacturing efficiency- Assist cost, product quality, and worker safety by analyzing current methods and collaborating with area stakeholders to implement corrective measures- Use project management skills to complete assignments with predefined scope and expected outcomes- Work with multiple manufacturing disciplines and solicit observations in plant to complete project work- Work independently as well as with cross-functional team- Up to 80% of work could be preformed on shop floorThis position pays $24.43-$26.57/hr
- Support the definition and maintenance of the functional safety process according to the Safety Standards (e.g. ISO61508, ISO 25119, ISO 13849)- Understand the functional safety needs and requirements for various projects and manage the design of functional safety- Deliver functional safety work products (Safety plan, Development Interface Agreement, Functional/Technical safety concept, Verification report, Safety case) according to the project milestones- Act as an internal technical safety assessor- Participate in FMEA, Hazard and Risk Analysis, and External Assessment- Analyze component FMEAs from the suppliers.- Support System, SW, component, testing teams to develop/design compliance with the Safety standards- Support the safety culture within the organization- Support the interface with suppliers to develop the development interface agreement for the functional safety development.- Coordinate with project managers or develop plans for functional safety activities
- Develop embedded software for seeding agricultural implements using CNH Industrial tools/processes, as well as PC software for simulation, analysis, and development- Support the electronic systems engineer in determining software requirements and advising on feasibility- Perform implement software bench testing using both software and hardware simulators, code coverage analysis, and conformance test suites- Support the product validation engineering group during their field test cycles. Provide timely analysis of software performance on machine and reported- software issues.- Prepare and maintain software documentation- May support the electronic systems engineer by troubleshooting issues with electronic hardware components and contributing to the design and development of new electronic features- Gain experience with MATLAB/Simulink, C, C++, C#, Python, CAN/J1939, LIN, SVN, and Git- Responsible for embedded system design work- Design and tune closed-loop control systems- Become familiar with the ISO 11783 (ISOBUS) standardThis position pays $23.80 - $35.49/hr CAD
- Perform machine test, data acquisition (CAN base or analog measurements), post process and analyze data of isolated machine function for review with team lead, etc.- Build specification documentation- Design HIL system/software bench test environment- Gain experience with Matlab/Simulink, C, C++, C#, Python, CAN, LIN, J1939 datalink, SVN, Git- Practice embedded system design- Design and tune closed-loop control systems- Become knowledgable with the ISO 11783 (ISOBUS) standardThis position pays $18.75 - $26.57/hr
- Work on SFB test bench improvements.- Test case creation/updates for existing or new SFB functionalities- SFB system specification documentation updates according to the latest design maturity- Vehicle testing of SFB functions performance as required- Develop an understanding of electrical circuits theory (First/Second Ohm's Law, Thevenin's theorem, Norton's theorem, etc.)- Gain experience working with MATLAB, Spice, MS Visual Basic, C, and C++- Become knowledgable with electric machines theory and energy conversion devices design & functionalityThis position pays $18.75 - $26.57/hr
As a Design Engineer within the Round Baler and Small Square Baler Platform Team, you will support the design of timely, efficient, and cost-effective agricultural equipment and have specific accountability for assigned subsystems and/or projects. Responsibilities will include the growth of an individual’s proficiency in the following areas:- Specify, design, develop, coordinate, and support core vehicle components and/or subsystems for round balers, small square balers, and pull type forage harvesters. Activities will be consistent with program objectives, inclusive of design concepts, prototype support, field validation, and product launches.- Utilize proactive engineering tools to communicate the feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer acceptance of designs for new and current products. The individual will refine design requirements when necessary based on feedback from the management, engineering, platform, production, and marketing teams.- Communicate with the engineering team to coordinate component designs and assure project completion following established design processes.- Assist with prototype builds and actively engage in field operations as required. The individual in this position will learn to develop, release, and maintain system specifications and documentation consistent with program requirements. These specifications include but are not limited to operational requirements, interfaces, test and validation specifications, CAD models and drawings. The individual will provide CAD models and documentation necessary to support major management milestone reviews.- Lead and/or participate in organized problem-solving activities utilizing defined tools and processes (5W1H, 4M1D) to develop or improve current and new designs.- This position pays $59,500 to $80,500.
- Take part in updating facility drawings- Be involved in professional maintenance projects- Assist in preventative maintenance systemsThis position will pay $18.75-$26.57/hr
Expansion Project- Job Safety Risk Analysis Updates- Safety and Environmental Incident Investigations/Corrective Actions
- Lead supplier evaluation, selection, and sourcing for assigned mechanical commodities for all North American operations and/or leading/supporting global sourcing projects by working closely with the global commodity team (EMEA, LATAM, APAC).- Programs: Support function for new product launch initiatives while developing and implementing cost reduction and sourcing strategies through leveraging parts for new platforms to meet program timing, cost, quality, delivery, and strategic objectives.- Develops/implements supply base management strategies both regionally and globally that lead to lowest total cost in terms of quality, lead time, delivery, service and unit cost. Drives the selection of suppliers, negotiates and maintains performance to expectations.- Negotiates, implement and manage LTA's (long term agreements) while achieving commercial savings and raw material recovery in order to meet or exceed material cost and total cost reduction objectives and while supporting organizational initiatives. Facilitates supplier/engineering VA/VE activities in order to drive product cost savings and process improvement initiatives to achieve budget performance.- Provide leadership in and develop an understanding of and insight into the market for the commodities assigned; including industry trends, cost drivers, global pricing, lead-times, technology and manufacturing capability of company suppliers and suppliers in the market that best meet expectations and objectives. Track, monitor, and execute hedges at optimal raw material market conditions to minimize risk.- Position pays $88,000-$110,000
Responsibilities include:- Design and develop hood and fender systems: inclusive of concept selection, prototype builds, field validation, and support new product launches and feature upgrades.- Complete 2D print creation and engineering releases to ensure desired implementation, communicate design intent via GD&T, and provide quality expectations as APQP/PPAP input.- Capture requirements to define performance expectations and system integration, aligned to program objectives and functional needs, including design for manufacturing.- Conduct design calculations: utilize hand calculation and analysis tools, consider trade-offs, recommend system concepts, and lead design reviews throughout the development process.- Prioritize work and plan project tasks to deliver consistent results that meet or exceed the time, cost, and quality expectations of both external and internal customers- Proactively mitigate risk use virtual analysis, DFMEA, ergonomic studies, physical bench and sub-system testing and other tools/methods to identify and reduce design risk.- Identify, contain, and resolve design issues: use 7-step method, advanced modeling, and statistical tools to confirm root cause and implement resolutions.- Communicate with management; utilize engineering tools in concert with verbal/written skills and trade off analysis to concisely convey feasibility, performance, and customer acceptance.- Collaborate with process partners to set shared expectations among manufacturing, purchasing, suppliers, commercial/marketing, program leadership, and other members of the platform team.- Direct workload and utilize agency resources as the need arises to complete designs, produce prints, and meet project time, cost, and quality targets.
- Development of virtual fields used for the Real-Time Simulation- Support the SCM team with the development of various scenarios of virtual crops and soils required in specific simulations- Investigate the implementation of terramechanics and deformable meshing and how it compares to DEM modeling- Gain experience with 3D CAD modeling (CREO or other), coding (VBA, C++, Python, or LabVIEW)- Management of large datasets
- Planning, organizing, and executing audits involving complex business organizations- Evaluating internal controls and compliance to Company policy- Conducting comprehensive reviews, data analysis and assessments to determine the significance of control weaknesses and operational issues- Communicating results both verbally and in writing to senior corporate and division management- Coordinating audits as a team and leading audits as assigned
As a DesignEngineer within the Harvesting Platform Team, you will research, design, and develop systems for agricultural equipment.- Support the design of agricultural harvesting equipment with timely, efficient, and cost-effective designs and have specific accountability for assigned subsystems and projects.- Conduct design analysis on components and vehicle systems to verify new requirements/specifications can be achieved. This could include defining resource requirements, schedules to meet project objectives, as well as participation in design reviews, Safety Analysis and DFMEA.- Utilize proactive engineering tools to communicate the feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer acceptance of designs for new and current products. Define complete system design requirements and interact directly with management, engineering, platform, production, and marketing teams.- Provide assistance with prototype builds and actively engage in field operations as the need arises. Develop, release, and maintain system specifications and documentation consistent with program requirements. These specifications include operational requirements, interfaces, validation specification, CAD models and drawings.- Participate and lead in the identification of future technology, methods or processes to improve overall profitability of the product line.
- Assist with marketing campaign planning, calendarization, and time-lines in Work-front. - Gather campaign results in conjunction with Senior Campaign Managers and agency partners. - Implement marketing plans that include print, digital and social media content.- Support in planning and execution of photo-shoots alongside Campaign Managers. - Assist with Media/Asset Management - Post photo-shoots. - Support campaign managers in aggregating content and create time-lines for both in-person, virtual events, and marketing campaigns on-line and offline assets.- Support Channel Marketing Manager with creation and delivery of marketing plans across our dealer channel.
- Validation Testing- Stress Testing- Hydraulic Testing- Software Testing- Electrical Testing- Engine/Exhaust Testing- Instrumentation- Machine Operations- Data Collection- Data Analysis- Report Writing- Skid Steer Operation
- Concentrate on whole-goods vehicle evaluation of prototype combine and header products- Gain experience with subsystems common on crop harvesting products. This would include crop processing systems (crop gathering, cutting, feeding, threshing/separating, cleaning, residue handling, grain handling), power unit, drive-train, operator’s environment and trim/styling. - Diagnose and repair mechanical, hydraulic and electrical/electronic issues and componentsThis position pays between $24.43-$2813/hour